Good Morning Squatchers!! I'm drinking coffee, yes regular coffee fully loaded with caffeine, and waiting for the girls to wake up (including my PIC). Husband leaves the house around 4:30 to go to the gym & then to work.
Good morning all!
I'm drinking my fake coffee! Woot!
Trying to decide what I absolutely must have from the grocery store today.
It's my favorite hangout and I must go at least 5 times a week.

@Embalmergirl ,
I too appreciate what you do,and find it fascinating.
It IS a caring service.

I'd love to work in the industry and admire you for being in it so long.

I know one other woman in another state, the mom of one of my kids friends from
Way back.
It seems to be a difficult business to get in to unless you are family, at least here, because whenever I see a job opening, they always put the same line in there....
"Must be able to lift 100 pounds alone." Which I think is just their way of keeping it a boys club.
I can move 100 pounds. I could carry more than that maybe with assistance, I could hold up 2, 50 pound bags of dog food,
But can't dead lift 100 pounds.

I would enjoy doing hair and makeup at a funeral home. I don’t know how good I would be at hair, but I think I could do it.
Morning peeps!!! The chicks are doing well this morning. I was worried about the Barred Rock Bantam, he is so tiny. They just wabble around. Oh my, they are precious!!!

I have 2 Welsummer Bantams. I never hear anyone talk about Welsummer’s.?.?.?.?.

I am in Chick Fil A drive thru.

Good Morning Squatchers!! I'm drinking coffee, yes regular coffee fully loaded with caffeine, and waiting for the girls to wake up (including my PIC). Husband leaves the house around 4:30 to go to the gym & then to work.
I still need my breakfast and tea, but I'm pinned down by a voracious milk drinker.
Good morning all!
I'm drinking my fake coffee! Woot!
Trying to decide what I absolutely must have from the grocery store today.
It's my favorite hangout and I must go at least 5 times a week.
Do you ever purposefully forget something so you have to come back and get it the next day? ;)

I still need my breakfast and tea, but I'm pinned down by a voracious milk drinker.

Do you ever purposefully forget something so you have to come back and get it the next day? ;)
Milk drinker :love:love
No, I don't forget stuff on purpose but I have forgot stuff.
I plan on going pretty much every day any way! LOL

Last edited:
I would enjoy doing hair and makeup at a funeral home. I don’t know how good I would be at hair, but I think I could do it.
Morning peeps!!! The chicks are doing well this morning. I was worried about the Barred Rock Bantam, he is so tiny. They just wabble around. Oh my, they are precious!!!

I have 2 Welsummer Bantams. I never hear anyone talk about Welsummer’s.?.?.?.?.

I am in Chick Fil A drive thru.
I have Welsummers!
Real ones though not the midget kind.

Back
Top Bottom