We have 2 Starbucks, 1 is in a Target. I live in a larger town or very small city, however those are defined. Within a 4 mile strip we have a Target (small one), WalMart, Hobby Lobby, Academy, Publix, Kroger, Lowe’s,Home Depot, Belk, Bed Bath & Beyond, and TJ Maxx. And great locally owned stores. We have pretty much everything we need without the extra thrills.

20171117_080309.jpg

:lau

I've "lost" my cellphone while talking to someone on it before.
Done that. Repeatedly & recently.

View attachment 1188762 Here is one on the milder side
LMAO! I sent that one to my chicken-less friends.

Love it! I'm so jealous! I don't have the counter space, but that right there would make my life complete. Maybe I need to create some counter space. Does it work well?

Well we are trying to be more self sustaining. Have a wood stove for heat. A well. Husband is considering solar. I am working on gardening. We have lots of game here, and a river. Nice set up. But i miss a bath tub.
A lot of Amish around here have started using solar for fridge/ freezer. Not in the house, of course, but in their barns. It's amazing how much power it generates.
:woot we got an egg yesterday :woot I figured the girls were gonna make me wait til spring.:wee
Congrats!!!!!

What exactly are we seeing in the first pictures? Snow? Yay for more babies!!!!

I hate migraines.
Today I'm in the post migraine fog and still nauseous but have a lot to do today. I need to be slow and steady to get everything done today without triggering another wave of that migraine pain because Im driving tomorrow to VA to bring my son and his dog (who lives to eat one of my chickens) here for the holiday week.
The plan is to alternate chickens on lock down , dog on lock down. It's going to be a stressful week.
We love our son AND his dog (aussie cattle dog/flat coated collie=high prey drive) and don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him he can't bring his buddy with him.
Driving up tomorrow and back here Sunday, repeat next week.

Let me leave you with this:

1. I once paid a moving van driver $300 to smuggle two gray tree frogs across the country in his truck.

2. I once drove home from a grocery store with no pants on.

3. I'm the reason for all your kids goldfish.

I hope you feel better! My daughter just started on vitamins. B2 & Magnesium... it seems to be helping. Not sure if it's the placebo effect or not..
And I'm going to say it's #1 b/c I really hope #3 is real.

Back
Top Bottom