after seeing your birds I am sure I will, Can't wait until warmer weather to hatch some of your eggs.
Glad The turtle recovered quickly... I haven't had any turtle.
I think he only turtled because his largest son got into the main pen and fought with him. He also tweaked his leg when he was fighting my Black Cochin for dominance which he was almost recovered from.

Have been popping in and out this morning because I have a bathroom project going and I just finished cleaning all the grout lines.
Took a hot shower because I’m apparently not as young or limber as I used to be and my knees and neck are killing me.
If anybody needs me I’m pulling the blinds and taking the dogs for a nap!
Take that nap, you deserve it! Want to know about the project later. I KNOW you aren't just cleaning grout. :)

It went really well! Every practice I was nervous but it got better each time. The day of the service, the nerves didn't hit me until AFTER my part was over as weird as that sounds lol. Thanks for asking :)
Great! I figured you'd do fine. I should have asked sooner but my memory slips sometimes.;)

After a 40 minute barkathon/howl off the dang dogs have finally decided to nap.

OMG not getting to romp outside (cold and muddy) they sure get antsy!

Two loaves of nutty banana bread in the oven. I will follow that with a pot pie for supper.

Just to icky out today not to bake something. I will freeze one loaf using my handy dandy food saver.
:cool:

Laundry here too Chicky. There seems to always be laundry. :rolleyes:

I am thinking of totally relaying out the back yard gardens this spring. :hmm we will see how that goes when I am shoveling..........

Banana bread hot dog! I love that stuff!
I'm being lazy for supper, still have chicken from yesterday so i'll do some potatoes and mac&cheese hubs can relive yesterday.
I will just snack around, maybe do some english muffin pizzas. Iv'e got tons Dave's killer breads were BOGO this week "made by actual convicts..yummy."
Need to bring little miss stank butt Rene inside and bathe her again then trim her butt bush back further. That will have to wait though too cold today.
I might try a front yard raised bed this year myself, anything in back is doomed.

Two loaves of nutty banana bread in the oven. I will follow that with a pot pie for supper.

Just to icky out today not to bake something. I will freeze one loaf using my handy dandy food saver.

I am thinking of totally relaying out the back yard gardens this spring. :hmm we will see how that goes when I am shoveling..........

That sounds like a nice day!

Banana bread hot dog! I love that stuff!
I'm being lazy for supper, still have chicken from yesterday so i'll do some potatoes and mac&cheese hubs can relive yesterday.
I will just snack around, maybe do some english muffin pizzas. Iv'e got tons Dave's killer breads were BOGO this week "made by actual convicts..yummy."
Need to bring little miss stank butt Rene inside and bathe her again then trim her butt bush back further. That will have to wait though too cold today.
I might try a front yard raised bed this year myself, anything in back is doomed.

I want to make banana nut muffins too but am already starting on the filling for the pie so not today.

It seems that if I don't buy bananas everyone wants them and if I do no one eats them.
:hmm:barnie

WAit! What? There is convict bread there????

Tomorrow will definitely be leftovers.

<< Wandering away muttering about no eggs, convict bread and nutty dogs while bananas turn blacker.

Back
Top Bottom