Broody cat wants potato babies :lau
She chews on her babies and leaves them to die...no more babies! :p

Maybe she thinks they are nice she needs to evict. :confused:
She's never evicted a mouse a day in her life! She smacks them in the head a few times, walks away and usually goes to sleep.
I'm a better mouser than she is.:hmm

For those of you with turkeys
46506219_2109684092415197_4058919346565545984_n.jpg

She chews on her babies and leaves them to die...no more babies! :p

She's never evicted a mouse a day in her life! She smacks them in the head a few times, walks away and usually goes to sleep.
I'm a better mouser than she is.:hmm
Your chickens are probably the best mousers on the property.

So long as you are okay
Hope things are going well
$ is good knees and back are paying for it. Luckily I feel better in the mornings.
Hello @sharron we have not met where ya from what kind of chickens ya have? How long ya been raising?
You are a sight for sore eyes even if your face is punched in Sammy! Glad you’re okay!
I was starting to think you were gone for good.
Like the Von Trapp family at the end of The Sound of Music when they escaped over the mountains into Switzerland or wherever - only I was picturing you and your family, left for Mexico, never came back....

Devotion to your family is always a good thing.

And Work is good. It beats a shutdown....:hugs
I’m not going to leave ya silly hen you guys are my homies :lol: I bet you haven’t heard that word in a while ;)
8B7E6D72-4ABA-42BC-8692-C2229EC64AE1.gif

I don’t think I would ever stay in Mexico I’m to much a Texan to stay away to long.
The weather has been crazy lately
9C41307A-488B-4A4D-9682-6E8E79991DDA.gif

$ is good knees and back are paying for it. Luckily I feel better in the mornings.

Hello @sharron we have not met where ya from what kind of chickens ya have? How long ya been raising?

I’m not going to leave ya silly hen you guys are my homies :lol: I bet you haven’t heard that word in a while ;)
View attachment 1652474
I don’t think I would ever stay in Mexico I’m to much a Texan to stay away to long.
The weather has been crazy lately
View attachment 1652479
Homie?!? That’s ME?
What do you think DH calls me?
That’s my name around here.
Yup. Pinkie swear it’s true.

Morning everyone.

Good to see @TexasSam is not lost. Being busy and spending time with the family are good things there. Visit us when you can.

The snow that was forecast for last night did not happen. I am ok with that but dang so very dry here.

I woke up at 3:30 to find Tilly had ALL my blanket. Silly puppy was freezing me out of bed.
Of course trying to get any back woke her so out to pee. Now I am fully awake and the dogs are back asleep. :rolleyes:

I guess I will make breakfast. :caf

Mornin Bob!:frow
We got snow like four or five of them the other day
ABD5F0D6-D71C-4274-A163-2AED094D97D8.gif

Back
Top Bottom