Hey guys. I've had a busy day, but had the time to nap when Thing 1 took his nap. I'm just beat. My SIL came over to visit my MIL for mothers day and we all had dinner up at my parents house. Everything was delish, and I was able to eat half a gluten-free sticky bun (which was more like a coffee cake, but still yummy) and my blood sugar was back to normal after 2 hours. It seems like I'm alright to eat a little sugar as long as I don't go too crazy. DH and I are going out tomorrow afternoon for dinner and to pick up linoleum for the single wide trailer (we decided it would be easier and faster than putting down lawan and gluing the tiles my parents gave us to it. It will be a working date, but a date none the less. My parents will take Thing 1 after he wakes from his nap.

I'm so done being pregnant, but I've got a month or more to go. I just need to get the services for the friggin houses to be finished so we can get moved in first.
repeat picture from last night.
05385192-4ae0-4b7a-8323-1b085b2e5095-jpeg.1771177

I also need to sell some of my Cornish cull pullets. I have 14 of them and they eat a LOT.

I was only bringing sweet Tilly. :confused:

No parking lot fight planned at all.....just thinking we would meet up in the parking lot and catch a movie or walk in the park. :D
ah geez, I went right into bulldog mode. :barnie Now I won't get invited anywhere again. :he

Take a screen shot... I almost never post pictures of myself. But I love this shirt and got about 10” of hair cut off today. So surprise it’s me....Nunny!
View attachment 1772130

Cute haircut Nunny!!! I bet losing that 10" of hair feels a bit odd right now.

OH and I love that shirt!

Back
Top Bottom