Bet USPS somewhere is fighting big roaches :gig

:lol: I did consider that possibly! I have heard of it happening to other people. But the package was undamaged and the empty plastic container was still closed :confused: It looks like they just labeled the container but forgot to fill it? smh

Either way, no roaches for poor little Hoshi this week :(

Ooh, what type of gecko?
Leopard gecko! His name is Hoshi

AA923125-64C7-4369-8873-142F29FAABC8.jpeg

My chill beans is 21 for a serving and I usually eat the whole 3.5 servings.
This will be interesting to adapt. :he

Now I need test strips.
ETA Mom had a meter, but it keeps saying the strips are expired. She died in 2008 so I guess so :lau

Wamart has a meter for $9, strips 25/$5, finger poker $3 and the oilers themselves 100/$3. Mine works well and is easy to use.

Keep in mind that I am on extreme carb restrictions. Most folks can easily handle 60 carbs in a meal.

Have fun! Smoosh some wrinkly butts for me! :D

Well son of a!!!! I smooshed faces not butts. :lau

They got a new red male that will be a future breeder for them. He is 9? weeks old and gigantic! I smoothed the daylights out of his playdough face. :p

SEND ME SOME CHICKIES!!! That's basically my "chickens tonight whe I can have them again" list, lol.

Next thursday the low is supposed to be 24! I do not like it.

My brother got diagnosed with type one diabetes and celiacs disease last year. It's definitely a huge adjustment. :hugs

I am super sorry about your brother. It is a hard thing to live with even without celiacs. :hugs:hugs:hugs

Leopard gecko! His name is Hoshi

View attachment 1925756

Freaking AWESOME!!:love
He is really cool!

Last edited:
7D9745CD-750D-4D8F-8E1E-817BB72F5A31.jpeg
He's a cutie! They always look like they're smiling to me. :)

Wamart has a meter for $9, strips 25/$5, finger poker $3 and the oilers themselves 100/$3. Mine works well and is easy to use.

Keep in mind that by an on extreme carb restrictions. Most folks can easily handle 60 carbs in a meal.

Well son of a!!!! I smooshed faces not butts. :lau

They got a new red male that will be a future breeder for them. He is 9? weeks old and gigantic! I smoothed the daylights out of his playdough face. :p

I am super sorry about your brother. It is a hard thing to live with even without celiacs. :hugs:hugs:hugs

Freaking AWESOME!!:love
He is really cool!

Thanks guys. DH and I had been thinking for awhile about getting another reptile. We had almost everything on hand already....and then I lost my flock. DH bought me Hoshi to help cheer me up.

He is a cute little guy :love

Ok wrinkle picture.

Please understand she does NOT hold still for anything.
I only got one halfway decent pic out of 30+. :th

View attachment 1925788 View attachment 1925789
Little River.
Blurry as heck and hard to really SEE her.

And the future. :hmm
View attachment 1925790

WRINKLE PUPPY! :love So cute.

View attachment 1925811

Thanks guys. DH and I had been thinking for awhile about getting another reptile. We had almost everything on hand already....and then I lost my flock. DH bought me Hoshi to help cheer me up.

He is a cute little guy :love

WRINKLE PUPPY! :love So cute.

Oh my goodness! Your gecko is super neat!
He does look like he is smiling. :love

Back
Top Bottom