Shoot a couple droppers full of Nunny's bee juice in your mouth and you wont give a hoot about those welts.:p

Ha ha ha I was going to say the same about drinking it. You won't feel any pain after a few shots. LOL You will probably need the toilet though if you drink that much that quickly.

Heat for the sting. It helps dissipate the venom faster. I love extreme care. I use it all the time on myself and the chickens. LOL

I am scared to try that.
I go getting the flu though and all bets are off. :lau

I closed and secured all windows. The tarp on the hoop run is on and secured.
I forgot to dump the dirt out of a wheelbarrow. :hmm I can still do that and pick up the pots I was going to shovel it into.
Greenhouse is closed up.

Wind is whipping in the colder temps. I think we dropped 30 degrees in less than an hour.

Hubs insulated coveralls came in.......and defective. :hmm
Good thing I have a sewing machine that can handle thick material. One strap was installed backward/upside down...basically it made it so it could not be buckled.

I got the dirt out of the wheelbarrow, into pots and into the greenhouse.

Birds have been closed in hours ago.

The wind is wicked and we have hail with thunder. Fun times.

Whew, it looks chilly out there! Tried to open the back door to see exactly how cold it was(and whether I should try to get a ride to school from my parents) and I couldn't pry it open! I think it might be frozen shut. Cuddling with my dog on the couch and he keeps barking at suspicious wind blown objects.

I bet it is frozen shut. Brrrrrrr!

That wind blew hard so wet got in every nook and cranny. :tongue

News is showing a lot of crashes up here. I am about an hour north of Denver.

It's hard to believe we were 80° yesterday.

Good dog to be alert to any shifty stuff going on outside. :p

Good morning folks :frow

Morning everyone.

Still snowing here. We are around 15° with a light breeze. It looks like it stuck to the roads. It is not a big snow but slick looking out there.

In other news...
That sting has my hand all puffed up today. :hmm

I plan to make a few small washable beds or little River today.
:frow Hopefully it warms up for you.:fl

Whew, it looks chilly out there! Tried to open the back door to see exactly how cold it was(and whether I should try to get a ride to school from my parents) and I couldn't pry it open! I think it might be frozen shut. Cuddling with my dog on the couch and he keeps barking at suspicious wind blown objects.
Try to stay warm Ruby

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Hopefully it warms up for you.:fl

Try to stay warm Ruby

Morning Bob. :frow

We will warm back up a little tomorrow. I think they said low 40's for tomorrow.

These first few snows are horrible for driving in. All the road grime gets loosened up and super slick. Then it's like driving on oiled ice.
:eek:

Morning Bob. :frow

We will warm back up a little tomorrow. I think they said low 40's for tomorrow.

These first few snows are horrible for driving in. All the road grime gets loosened up and super slick. Then it's like driving on oiled ice.
:eek:
Yup and way too many folks forget that...

Good morning!
I gave.the heathens duck treats, so long as nobody rats me out im safe lol!
Duck treats have mealworms and shrimp so the nude girls were very happy to see it.:D
55 Funny Winter Memes That Are Relatable If You Live in the North.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom