And Cindy you beaver whisperer where ever you may be.....
20191023_132236.jpg
Party on Cindy, party on.:)

It is the 24th! Omg!
Raisin day!
Im exited, sooo many wrinkles!:wee
Yup tomorrow is Raisin day. :lau

:barnie I have so many chores and I don't even know how many Raisins to expect!

I figure I will be super busy with River for at least 2 months then my son's pup will be shortly after that so ...... It never ends. :rolleyes:

I want the home maintenance stuff out of the way.

I wouldn't be surprised if my chickens end up eating me before anything else gets a chance. The effort they use when they are eating scratch from my hand leads me to believe I'd be pecked clean in a week.

Wow, at least you know she's being fed well. Can't wait to see pics of the little chunk.
I'm sure I'd be smelling bad too. The guy across the street said he saw a bear behind his place last summer. Hopefully it's found a place far away to live. Right now it's trash pandas and possums.

Last night I heard a weird sound coming from a tree, but it kept moving. I snuck up on it and it's it was a chippy. I assume it was calling for friend. I left out a bag of bird seed for it near where I was seeing it run back and forth. There's a couple that appear to be living under the front shed now that all the outside cats are gone.
Bears stink bc they can just rip through most defenses. They're pretty wimpy though. They pretty much run away at the first sign of humans coming out of the house.
Neighbors dog is like that. I am very petite, she is about German Shepherd size but, husky. She is very friendly - translated to mean jumps on everyone and then tries to poke their eyes out with her muzzle.

As soon as she gets in range, I grab her collar and won't let her jump. Then I just sweet talk and rub her velvety ears and she just chills out. By then she sees her owner coming, and runs to him. Repeat every time she sees me.

Other neighbors are not dog wise, they hate her. Mostly because she is off leash and has boundless energy.

I prefer dogs to be leashed when not in their fenced yards.
There are a few around here that are human aggressive and a few that are dog aggressive. I don't like either type running up on me ESPECIALLY when I have one of my dogs with me.

I am glad you know how to handle her. It could be so bad if she knocked you down.

:th

I am pretty impressed myself!
I know the startle I got several years ago. I was pulling weeds in the front garden and turned to drop a handful in my bucket....2 akitas were right there silent as tater, heads right at my bucket and me on my butt! Never saw them before....or after either.

I did forget to include my big guys weight from the vet trip.
He is 105# today.
He is a tall dude too so not to bad since his favorite pastime is napping lately.

Would have needed fresh pants had Dave been an akita.
Hubs had one when we first married and man oh man did she ever want to do me some bodily harm.
Gorgeous girl but so, so, so dangerous.
Dave even bigger than me pulling horse dog ninja crap was very sweet.
He seems like a dumb choice for a dwarf though, whatever I guess.:)
And I don't get to keep the whole 50$.
I killed a kid's pumpkin so i'll replace it.
I brought the carnage inside with me no idea why.
Kidnapped is better than murdered right?
Seems to be the week for being ambushed by big dumb dogs!
dz1S_qeVzECOJZnK1czZDCJOD8jqUX6U4ddyjqB7RXRnjumRJf2_pM6gJraKiXYHqxHr0lADhu11uH1VdnYeDKWNiSF7b9y5udp4A5ZV77ERkmPjIpwAe0mKDTwO97m9_FSGZV3JoOIF85kKxicV41j5wlKKaMIm72Tiis561rOrNbHPT24L05AlRy7BH02iXQbAK0xtj6rEOVkRO90KjE3QoWsvLPdhPHzlknQHPnlWOnaeFW15l-Y1GH1PW-z8iRYhwjn7fXW0ZO7iP4Ibuw8KiPNXrQ4VGy3NO2PwZ7o7W4LM0ieJr2H_arGlaKoe4cPYLeviMM8UAXPPu4ukEjW96S76eo6cHmoMDdUXvbg58eGFUse7AcMgBguPRuJIQ_5asQuZQDopn4wWQ3a-__uptQbprzvMP0IE1KCg7mxgmo_pa7XXe87bVekMniOTdlHP3S0p0LBVaY9vimplsgjAEprikLLpaPQii1yCXY0_MeFdLyMKF-en_P8HIk_GnKlwDH5BOa06ctygtHv_qEcAjGbYWEtCJwyC2t4UVoaW0XMbTXZ3cqQR0ifaqZv-f0NOBv0Wo-WMxb-zrY2VatNpaBZJ3FU0Mb9NnnhEnVQxEAOidQhdARB01AiM82FHgffQpP7aFht5c6hEl2oV6_k-UvRvnA661b6AzfwtZkUhASHCC7jrxQ=w426-h757-no
Meet Archie! He's the bigger one. Didn't have school last Tuesday and we were getting ready to go mountain biking. Hunter, the pup in front, is notorious for running out of the house and having a ball as we freak out trying to find him, so we had his shock collar on(we just use the beep/vibrate settings) and had left the front door open to test him. In runs Archie without a care in the world! Straight into our house to start playing with Hunter. My parents come in to see two dogs racing around our house together! Luckily he had tags on his collar, so we called his owner. She came to pick him up. She said he's a farm type of retriever, which means the dumber type. :p He was a sweet dog.

Bears stink bc they can just rip through most defenses. They're pretty wimpy though. They pretty much run away at the first sign of humans coming out of the house.

Seems to be the week for being ambushed by big dumb dogs!
dz1S_qeVzECOJZnK1czZDCJOD8jqUX6U4ddyjqB7RXRnjumRJf2_pM6gJraKiXYHqxHr0lADhu11uH1VdnYeDKWNiSF7b9y5udp4A5ZV77ERkmPjIpwAe0mKDTwO97m9_FSGZV3JoOIF85kKxicV41j5wlKKaMIm72Tiis561rOrNbHPT24L05AlRy7BH02iXQbAK0xtj6rEOVkRO90KjE3QoWsvLPdhPHzlknQHPnlWOnaeFW15l-Y1GH1PW-z8iRYhwjn7fXW0ZO7iP4Ibuw8KiPNXrQ4VGy3NO2PwZ7o7W4LM0ieJr2H_arGlaKoe4cPYLeviMM8UAXPPu4ukEjW96S76eo6cHmoMDdUXvbg58eGFUse7AcMgBguPRuJIQ_5asQuZQDopn4wWQ3a-__uptQbprzvMP0IE1KCg7mxgmo_pa7XXe87bVekMniOTdlHP3S0p0LBVaY9vimplsgjAEprikLLpaPQii1yCXY0_MeFdLyMKF-en_P8HIk_GnKlwDH5BOa06ctygtHv_qEcAjGbYWEtCJwyC2t4UVoaW0XMbTXZ3cqQR0ifaqZv-f0NOBv0Wo-WMxb-zrY2VatNpaBZJ3FU0Mb9NnnhEnVQxEAOidQhdARB01AiM82FHgffQpP7aFht5c6hEl2oV6_k-UvRvnA661b6AzfwtZkUhASHCC7jrxQ=w426-h757-no
Meet Archie! He's the bigger one. Didn't have school last Tuesday and we were getting ready to go mountain biking. Hunter, the pup in front, is notorious for running out of the house and having a ball as we freak out trying to find him, so we had his shock collar on(we just use the beep/vibrate settings) and had left the front door open to test him. In runs Archie without a care in the world! Straight into our house to start playing with Hunter. My parents come in to see two dogs racing around our house together! Luckily he had tags on his collar, so we called his owner. She came to pick him up. She said he's a farm type of retriever, which means the dumber type. :p He was a sweet dog.

:woot That Archie is a nice guy!

Last edited:
Well kids im watching a derp fight.
Barb has Stacey's comb and they're just doing circles in the yard.
No idea what started it, but the stooges are strong in my girls for certain.:gig

I can only assume the fight is over by now.
I am not one to tolerate fights. :hmm
Tempting to garden hose fighting birds it is.

Hubs wanted dinner out since tomorrow is his birthday and with a new fluppy it will be quite a while til we can do it again.
Best part.....he had a gift card someone tipped him with.....It was a $100 card to a fancy steakhouse.
:th

We done ate good tonight!
:wee

Back
Top Bottom