Whew, it is snowy outside! There's at least five inches out there, maybe more. My high school age brother and I already didn't have school because of parent teacher conferences, and my other siblings have a two hour delay. My dad's taking them all skiing. :rolleyes: I mean I love skiing, but I'm a wee bit sick and in all honesty just need some me time. No better time to have said me time then on a beautiful snowy day inside a cozy house(with lots of snacks). Oh, and homework. :tongue
Get some hot chocolate while getting your "me time"!

I do a very heavy cleaning every fall. :confused:
I go a bit nutty with it too. Everything out of every cabinet/closet cleaned sorted re-organized and put back.
I hate "spring" cleaning. Like seriously why? Everyone will be outside for MONTHS!
In the fall everyone will be coming INSIDE. It just makes more sense to me to have a cleaner place for winter. :p

On a high note.....I decided I like the dark smokey blue so that will be what the lower cabinets get......if I EVER find time to paint those.
They really could use a facelift that way. :hmm

Imma choke Delilah today! :barnie
She is being a SNARKY ARSE! Poor Sable being smallest gets the brunt of that carp.
This old lady says oh he!! NO to that!
I would bet she did not eat last night. She gets like that when she is hangry. :rolleyes:
That's a good way to think about it. I took off last week w/ intentions of getting stuff done, but failed at most everything. I did get the big basket full of my clothes put in a dress & a basket full of stuff I'll never wear again to pass along. & the plexi glass in the coop, but other than that I ended up either shuttling kids around, doing stuff for my dad, or going to work.. (yeah, even if I'm off I still have to work b/c no one else wants to do my daily stuff while I'm off & how dare I take off so someone else has to do it!).
I like to try to do stuff in the spring and fall, b/c I never get even 1/2 the stuff I want to do finished. Most of the time I'm just happy if I can get the dishes washed & laundry washed. Oh! I did get the bathtub washed, so that was something.

Bears stink bc they can just rip through most defenses. They're pretty wimpy though. They pretty much run away at the first sign of humans coming out of the house.

Seems to be the week for being ambushed by big dumb dogs!
dz1S_qeVzECOJZnK1czZDCJOD8jqUX6U4ddyjqB7RXRnjumRJf2_pM6gJraKiXYHqxHr0lADhu11uH1VdnYeDKWNiSF7b9y5udp4A5ZV77ERkmPjIpwAe0mKDTwO97m9_FSGZV3JoOIF85kKxicV41j5wlKKaMIm72Tiis561rOrNbHPT24L05AlRy7BH02iXQbAK0xtj6rEOVkRO90KjE3QoWsvLPdhPHzlknQHPnlWOnaeFW15l-Y1GH1PW-z8iRYhwjn7fXW0ZO7iP4Ibuw8KiPNXrQ4VGy3NO2PwZ7o7W4LM0ieJr2H_arGlaKoe4cPYLeviMM8UAXPPu4ukEjW96S76eo6cHmoMDdUXvbg58eGFUse7AcMgBguPRuJIQ_5asQuZQDopn4wWQ3a-__uptQbprzvMP0IE1KCg7mxgmo_pa7XXe87bVekMniOTdlHP3S0p0LBVaY9vimplsgjAEprikLLpaPQii1yCXY0_MeFdLyMKF-en_P8HIk_GnKlwDH5BOa06ctygtHv_qEcAjGbYWEtCJwyC2t4UVoaW0XMbTXZ3cqQR0ifaqZv-f0NOBv0Wo-WMxb-zrY2VatNpaBZJ3FU0Mb9NnnhEnVQxEAOidQhdARB01AiM82FHgffQpP7aFht5c6hEl2oV6_k-UvRvnA661b6AzfwtZkUhASHCC7jrxQ=w426-h757-no
Meet Archie! He's the bigger one. Didn't have school last Tuesday and we were getting ready to go mountain biking. Hunter, the pup in front, is notorious for running out of the house and having a ball as we freak out trying to find him, so we had his shock collar on(we just use the beep/vibrate settings) and had left the front door open to test him. In runs Archie without a care in the world! Straight into our house to start playing with Hunter. My parents come in to see two dogs racing around our house together! Luckily he had tags on his collar, so we called his owner. She came to pick him up. She said he's a farm type of retriever, which means the dumber type. :p He was a sweet dog.
Awwww. Archie came over for a play date! Maybe Archie needs one of those collars too.

I can only assume the fight is over by now.
I am not one to tolerate fights. :hmm
Tempting to garden hose fighting birds it is.

Hubs wanted dinner out since tomorrow is his birthday and with a new fluppy it will be quite a while til we can do it again.
Best part.....he had a gift card someone tipped him with.....It was a $100 card to a fancy steakhouse.
:th

We done ate good tonight!
:wee
That's an awesome tip & a great bday dinner.

That looks awesome! How do you predator proof the outside of the little house? Buried skirting & attached to the ground?

Dave had total prune status that is a fact! :lau
Speaking of Dave, I don't think I mentioned it but his owner called to thank me again and I guess see if I was still alive.
I thought that was nice.:p
That's really nice of him. He's probably worried that someone's going to show up at his door and arrest Dave for assault. Speaking of, how's your butt doing?

I forgot you're in a different time zone & I was thinking that's super late to get a puppy. Duh. Are you waiting til your husband gets home to go get her?

My hubs took the day off. We have to wait for the male owner to be off work so he can wish little River a fond goodbye. Yeah....It makes it much later than we would like.

Yay for the puppy!!! Side note-how much snow did you end up getting?

We got just a light dusting that only stuck to the cars and such.
Down south where you are gets far more snow and rain than we do.
I saw that y'all got several inches. :tongue to snow.

I'm kinda enjoying it... It's really fun seeing how much Hunter(our dog) is digging it... and digging in it! :p Ok, does anybody else's dog have a toy they cuddle with? Hunter didn't really... his toys are pretty much all chew toys and balls, or weren't chew toys and now are destroyed. But my brother left one pf those pillow pet toys on the couch a couple of days ago, and Hunter keeps going to that couch and falling asleep/lying down atop it... It's super cute, and a little confusing. Maybe it's because it smells like my brother? Idk :confused:

I'm kinda enjoying it... It's really fun seeing how much Hunter(our dog) is digging it... and digging in it! :p Ok, does anybody else's dog have a toy they cuddle with? Hunter didn't really... his toys are pretty much all chew toys and balls, or weren't chew toys and now are destroyed. But my brother left one pf those pillow pet toys on the couch a couple of days ago, and Hunter keeps going to that couch and falling asleep/lying down atop it... It's super cute, and a little confusing. Maybe it's because it smells like my brother? Idk :confused:

I have had a few dogs choose a special toy to snuggle with while they sleep.
Tilly has a bear with a stuffed head and legs and a ball inside the body area. Last night I got up around midnight to let her out. I didn't see her grab it. She came in without it then bugged hubby until he let her back out. She was back in 30 seconds later with her "woobie". :rolleyes:

Ok, I finally get to sit down OMG am I ever ready to lol!
Raisin report whenever you get a sec Henny pleeeeaase ma'am.:)

That's a good way to think about it. I took off last week w/ intentions of getting stuff done, but failed at most everything. I did get the big basket full of my clothes put in a dress & a basket full of stuff I'll never wear again to pass along. & the plexi glass in the coop, but other than that I ended up either shuttling kids around, doing stuff for my dad, or going to work.. (yeah, even if I'm off I still have to work b/c no one else wants to do my daily stuff while I'm off & how dare I take off so someone else has to do it!).
I like to try to do stuff in the spring and fall, b/c I never get even 1/2 the stuff I want to do finished. Most of the time I'm just happy if I can get the dishes washed & laundry washed. Oh! I did get the bathtub washed, so that was something.

Awwww. Archie came over for a play date! Maybe Archie needs one of those collars too.

That's an awesome tip & a great bday dinner.

That looks awesome! How do you predator proof the outside of the little house? Buried skirting & attached to the ground?

That's really nice of him. He's probably worried that someone's going to show up at his door and arrest Dave for assault. Speaking of, how's your butt doing?

Butt looks like somebody punched me in the cheek.
Iv'e got a bruise maybe a bit bigger that a silver dollar.
I will survive but no thong modeling for awhile.:D

Back
Top Bottom