Good morning folks :frow

Rae, hope the meds work quickly :fl

Cap hope this passes quickly :hugs
Thanks. He seems a bit better this morning but it is hard to tell. He stayed home from church and I can’t check on him because the power is out. I think he might be sleeping and can’t hear the phone.

I’ve been gross and stuffy for a few days. Had snow, then it rained. That’s when the headache kicked in. Then yesterday it was over 60*. Felt my head clear then clog again when it started raining again. Woke up to a dusting of snow. This weather is crazy! Even the birds are sick and tired of the back and forth.

Excited to get a few fish on Tuesday!
20200110_150957.jpg

There's a tutorial on how to make reusable bags out of feed bags. That's something that BYCers would be interested in.

I thought about doing that but they are very tough on the sewing machines. The only one of my machines that can handle it needs servicing.....the sewing machine shop guys laughed at me wanting to service such an old (and inexpensive) machine. It runs $100 for basic servicing. I think I paid like $70 for that machine 30+ years ago. The he new machines just aren't as tough as that very old one has been. :hmm

Excited to get a few fish on Tuesday!
View attachment 2001292

Looks really nice Cappy!

Good morning! It is already shaping up to be one of those days.
Firstly it is raining and the forecast calls for it all day.
Secondly Barb pooped on my head not two seconds after I took off my raincoat hood, thankfully her poops are smallish and firm.
Iv'e had worse, if I get Marlene bombed again im just shaving my head.
Lastly "for now" Kim bit me and made me bleed!
It was my fault though, I like to make everybody hop for bread bites she missed and got me, she held on to the finger a little too long for my comfort too! :caf

Good morning! It is already shaping up to be one of those days.
Firstly it is raining and the forecast calls for it all day.
Secondly Barb pooped on my head not two seconds after I took off my raincoat hood, thankfully her poops are smallish and firm.
Iv'e had worse, if I get Marlene bombed again im just shaving my head.
Lastly "for now" Kim bit me and made me bleed!
It was my fault though, I like to make everybody hop for bread bites she missed and got me, she held on to the finger a little too long for my comfort too! :caf
:frow here's hoping your day gets better :fl:hugs

Back
Top Bottom