This is silly, but im rebuying myself a dollhouse at my age.
I have no idea why but I miss having a physical dollhouse.
I will probably still play with it, in fact i'll definitely still play with it.
Iv'e wanted one for years so I figured "go ahead, entertainment is pretty slim pickings and what is the harm in it?"
Not like it is going to make me look any crazier. :)

Iv'e wanted one for years so I figured "go ahead, entertainment is pretty slim pickings and what is the harm in it?"

I think that's awesome actually.
Are you getting a kit to build one?

https://www.google.com/search?q=woo...hVPB50JHXP5Ag4Q_AUoAXoECA8QAQ&biw=601&bih=962
Pretty neat hobby.

Oh I wish I had the talent and patience for the kits!
Im going the enjoyable yet almost unbreakable route, playmobil.
They have lights, and a chicken coop just all kinds of little stuff.:)
I love dollhouses, and still have my old playmobil one, in 5 boxes, in the barn. I support your decision. I didn't know they have a new one with a chicken coop. Going to Playmobil website now...

Nice! The chicken coop is set 4492 and another coop is 70138.
They're add on sets but I couldn't have a dollhouse without a chicken coop.:gig
I love dollhouses, and still have my old playmobil one, in 5 boxes, in the barn. I support your decision. I didn't know they have a new one with a chicken coop. Going to Playmobil website now...

Nice! The chicken coop is set 4492 and another coop is 70138.
They're add on sets but I couldn't have a dollhouse without a chicken coop.:gig
I couldn't find the chicken coop but I will try with those numbers. However, I did find this white rapper so maybe I'm on the right track...
Rapper.jpeg

Good late afternoon!
Guess who gets to keep their hubs at home after Thursday for an indefinite amount of time?
That person is going to be looney in three or four days tops!
Hopefully some miracle time waster comes along to help that poor soul.:rolleyes:

Hang in there lady. I am lucky that mine is young and somewhat trainable :p
I order from Cackle, I love them. The chicks are pretty hardy. They've always sent extras, even on small orders. Two years ago I ordered 4 EEs and 5 Lavender Keets. I got 7 EEs and 6 Lavs.

I didn't lose any of them until the order I placed this year. I got 5 extra chicks. I lost 4. Two of which were meaties, so that wasn't surprising.

Looks like you have a Black, a blue and two splash to me.

:woot Thanks Rae! Excited to watch them feather in.

I'm alive! I've still been working. One account is closed. The dentist is emergency only. Most others are work from home as much as possible but still open.
I lost 3 more girls. My swedish flower that was having crop issues. She seemed to be doing better then suddenly went downhill and died. Found another on the floor one morning. And a Spitz didn't seem to be feeling well when the weather went from 60 to 30 and she died. No idea what happened.
I redid their run area and they are all happy. Drinking from dirty mud puddles and making a mess scratching in muck. I have been trying to spread wood chips but the weather is so back and forth it's hard to find a good day. With the rain I just got in the last 2 days the coop is flooded. Actual water on the floor. Cleaned it out and got more rain... I need gutters, a covered run and a trench at this point. They certainly don't seem to mind but I hate it. I feel so bad at how gross it gets instantly.

Glad you are ok Nunny! Sorry about the feather babies :hugs

I am really sorry about both the random losses and the sog.

Just got back from vehicle recovery!!! Hubs truck was found and is back in his hands. Minor damage to the truck and it is a disgusting piggy mess.
He is at the car wash cleaning all the diesel off it....yes diesel spilked all over inside and outside the bed. The cab is extra gross! That will be cleaned as soon as he gets home.
Glad you got the truck back. Did they catch the thief?

I keep buying playhouses and putting chickens in them!

Back
Top Bottom