Im just another derp to them Henny, they don't sugar coat it for me.
That rooster, well both roosters are about as stern as marshmallows despite that no treat stare lol!
I don't see that look often, obviously :)

OMG!! Chicky that was cute! I love how they are so chilled out right there with you so close.

That rooster look of disapproval since you failed to bring a treat made me giggle! Straight on he looks so stern. 😳

I had to set up a second incubator today. My mom found a batch of 16 guinea eggs. I already had 5 waiting to be popped into the bator and 6 more in the bator. I’m setting up a guinea only bator. I’m saving my brinsea for Cornish eggs only. I’m only hatching guineas so I can sell them so if none of these hatch it isn’t a big deal. I’ll have to get my second franken-bator set back up for hatching since the bator I just set up with a turner was my hatching bator. I also need to make a new insulation box for the second Franken-bator. The styrofoam packing that came with it got ripped up while we were cleaning up the farmhouse.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning Bob. :frow
I am hoping everyone gets to have a good day.

My duckling update has an arriving Thursday expectation......that would put them 4 days from hatch to food.....
I really hope it isn't that long.
Things I order from the quilt store in MO ship Fed ex but once it is handed to USPS always speeds up greatly.
:fl For an early Wednesday call.

Back
Top Bottom