Good morning! It is after midnight so it counts right lol?!
Geeze what a paint drier of a day, the most thrilling event all day was MIL begging us for toilet paper.
I sent hubs with two mega rolls AND a roll of Bounty select a size because im a freakin angel.
I painted faces on the dollhouse chickens that didn't have them which was tedious but it had to happen they need faces.
I made corndogs for hubs, he's begged forever poor things always look so lewd lol!
Homemade corndogs are not something id whip out on guests, hubs gets them all to himself.
To top it off I made this because why stop when im on such a roll.:)
ade3764a-0638-4832-a624-ea998dfc40ff.gif

Does it count as morning if I don't go to bed until 1 am, or is sleep required first. Also, if I post at 12:01 am, am I the first one to say good morning, or do I lose out because I'm on the west coast? Did you know that if a family of 4 buys 4 cases of Costco toilet paper and used 20 sheets/poop, each family member would have to poop once every 7.9 mins... Contemplate what their life would be like while you conserve as much to as possible thanks to that family of 4 and all of the others who are more concerned about toilet paper than food.

Anyone else have things for us to contemplate for no other reason than to occupy the time that would be spent oohing and awwwing at the local farm store chick days. It can be anything, the odd questions that occupy your brain for no other reason than to drive you bonkers.

Does it count as morning if I don't go to bed until 1 am, or is sleep required first. Also, if I post at 12:01 am, am I the first one to say good morning, or do I lose out because I'm on the west coast? Did you know that if a family of 4 buys 4 cases of Costco toilet paper and used 20 sheets/poop, each family member would have to poop once every 7.9 mins... Contemplate what their life would be like while you conserve as much to as possible thanks to that family of 4 and all of the others who are more concerned about toilet paper than food.

Anyone else have things for us to contemplate for no other reason than to occupy the time that would be spent oohing and awwwing at the local farm store chick days. It can be anything, the odd questions that occupy your brain for no other reason than to drive you bonkers.

I don't think sleep is required first.

Morning everyone. :frow

Gonna be another nice day here! I have been doing yard stuff outside. It is nice to feel the sun for a change.
I will be planting a bunch of seeds today.

The quacklings are growing fast! I need to get their house built soon.....very soon!

Now @Anansi got me wondering about the normal range because it is looking like at least 80% of the population is dangerously full of 💩

In many studies into normal, "healthy" defecation, normal pooping ranges from three times per day to three times per week. Less than 40 percent of healthy people poop once a day.Sep 11, 2018

They're going to sh*t, no doubt about it.:D
Good morning folks :frow

Anansi, I keep wondering what the horders are going to do with all that TP once this is over :gig

I don't think sleep is required first.

Morning everyone. :frow

Gonna be another nice day here! I have been doing yard stuff outside. It is nice to feel the sun for a change.
I will be planting a bunch of seeds today.

The quacklings are growing fast! I need to get their house built soon.....very soon!
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Now @Anansi got me wondering about the normal range because it is looking like at least 80% of the population is dangerously full of 💩

In many studies into normal, "healthy" defecation, normal pooping ranges from three times per day to three times per week. Less than 40 percent of healthy people poop once a day.Sep 11, 2018

They're going to sh*t, no doubt about it.:D
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Hey we are trim buddies, last Tuesday here "I didn't go full stooge either ". :)
Forgot earlier, faces for chickens in need.
Missed my calling in life lol!
I couldn't take it....I had to at least trim my bangs! They were touching the end of my nose!

Don't worry they are not cut all the way up to my hairline.
20200408_041311.jpg
20200408_041353.jpg
20200408_065416.jpg
20200408_075332.jpg

Hey we are trim buddies, last Tuesday here "I didn't go full stooge either ". :)
Forgot earlier, faces for chickens in need.
Missed my calling in life lol!

View attachment 2080120View attachment 2080121View attachment 2080123View attachment 2080124

They can see now!!! :woot

Had to go get my test strips today. Made a full list of need/want. Got everything on the list!!!!
Walmart has lost its funk and now smells like a hospital. :hmm
Carts are being fully sprayed down before customers get them. Most peeps were in masks and gloves.
I even got my brand of TP! Old sewer line has a slump in it so septic safe is much better on it than say Charmin.

We have a fox making racket outside my yard this morning. Thanks stupid fox! Now I will have DAYS and Days of funky eggs from freaked out hens. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom