Good afternoon! I didn't oversleep but I did go back to sleep,guess im tired lol.
Id rather do that than keep everybody cooped up while I snooze for sure.
Good to see im not hogging all the rain finally enjoy it Henny!
Diva and Bob would probably share some of their rain too.:)

That storm we had blew a transformer! We were without power for like 1.5 hours!!

Yeah, nobody died.

I am just glad hubs cleaned the gutters before it hit.

My back is still out. Really getting sick of hurting all day and all night.

That storm we had blew a transformer! We were without power for like 1.5 hours!!

Yeah, nobody died.

Back pain is the worst... Hope you get better quickly.

You got a good one wow!
Sorry about your back, my left shoulder is giving me fits today.

Yeah, nobody died.

I had a chicksplotion here!
VideoCapture_20200527-223949.jpg

VideoCapture_20200528-182658.jpg

38 babies!!!!

It's a good thing Cinnamon my Swedish Flower has mommy brain at the moment. At 3 she decided she would go broody for the first time. The nest she chose is the most popular. They break eggs on accident shuffling for position. I tried moving her but she wasn't having it. So I gave her 2 golf balls to sit on about a week before hatch. I brought her 5 fresh hatched littles and she looked at them like they were aliens from another planet. No pecking but no sweet talking either. I tucked them under her and waited. She took those so I moved her to the new medium coop where it is safer. She was happy there. So now she has 12 babies!
Not wanting the chicks to have access to a run I made a screen door.
20200527_162238.jpg

It slides right in the tracks of the solid door which I then put on top for weight. I think I'll be making more of these for other pop doors. I can't seem to get away from the hardware cloth!

Back
Top Bottom