Wow! That’s actually the same size as my lot, but yours is much better. I really like how you’re maximizing your space. That’s something I have trouble with. With your permission I may copy some of these things. We’re definitely going raised bed, I’ve been buying the materials here and there. I got 5 tomatoes, same with peppers, 2 eggplants and maybe a meal’s worth of potatoes. Sad, sad garden! I haven’t gotten any of the peaches for three years in a row. The deer keep getting them.
The deer ate our Nectarines and pears. Jumped the fence!

I laugh about laundry cause I’m the only one to blame when it doesn’t get dried. And it still happens! I forget to push the button to start the dryer. I turn the knob and check the filter then come back to wet laundry. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂
My husband won't let me forget my laundry. He does his own though.

@Molpet Please keep in mind that service dogs come in all sizes, and that their handlers are very good about their behavior. If someone says they have a service dog, you can ask them what tasks the for performs, but not what their disability is. If they give a reasonable answer, then consider telling them that the $25 fee is waived, unless there is obvious animal related issues at check out. Most handlers will go out of their way to make sure their service dog doesn't cause any issues, it's embarrassing for them when their dog misbehaves.

@Molpet Please keep in mind that service dogs come in all sizes, and that their handlers are very good about their behavior. If someone says they have a service dog, you can ask them what tasks the for performs, but not what their disability is. If they give a reasonable answer, then consider telling them that the $25 fee is waived, unless there is obvious animal related issues at check out. Most handlers will go out of their way to make sure their service dog doesn't cause any issues, it's embarrassing for them when their dog misbehaves.

Excellent point about service animals.
Probably meant for @Parront.

I am sure that you meant to talk to me. I would be happy if the dog owner had communicated at all with me. The fee is to cover trying to get the dog hair out for the next person. There is also a fee for a 4th person. AirBnB doesn't permit us to charge a pet fee if it is an assistance animal, actually. I would have been thrilled to meet a well-trained assistance animal! I consider my parrot a member of my family, and would never stay someplace that Dylan is not welcome. As a guest I always chat with the owner of the place we are considering before booking and tell them we travel with our parrot. Dylan gets better reviews than I do! We have only had 5 people stay so far, but I am shocked at the way some of the guests act. They drive in, park, never talk to us. Not even say goodbye when they check out. I know, Covid. But, not come out of the house? Not a text to say "we checked out", nothing.:idunno

Back
Top Bottom