Lock up went as usual here. Just one California White (Georgia) was trying to roost in the run. Easy peasy. Pick up chicken, place in house, go around and close pop door.

Hubs has called me several times.

No twilight zone here.

No poopy drivers licenses lol.
Maybe his car is crappy too. They match now.

Does anyone else notice oops things in movies?

The blues brothers:
They walk up through the orphanage door and directly up the stairs to see the nun. Ok no problem.
When Elwood runs down the stairs and Jake tumbles down in the desk there are 2 rows of beds, no door. :hmm Pretty glaring oops there.

Awww, you need some twilight zone nice once you simmer down and embrace the wtf? :)
Lock up went as usual here. Just one California White (Georgia) was trying to roost in the run. Easy peasy. Pick up chicken, place in house, go around and close pop door.

Hubs has called me several times.

No twilight zone here.

No poopy drivers licenses lol.
Maybe his car is crappy too. They match now.

I was pretty miffed and can't say I didn't think about it.
Never hurts to be crystal, especially me.
Enjoy the visual though.:)
I figured thats what you meant. But now that you clarified, umm, šŸ„“šŸ¤¢. I cant get the image out of my head :th

I love finding oopsies in movies and t.v.
Last one I saw was in a music video, it, is to date the only frontal male nudity oops iv'e seen.
I guess it could be in there as a subliminal pecker message too.
Not a fan of the song or artist, video has a charm to it though.
Lady Gaga is the artist
Teeth is the video
If you're into whale watching.
Does anyone else notice oops things in movies?

The blues brothers:
They walk up through the orphanage door and directly up the stairs to see the nun. Ok no problem.
When Elwood runs down the stairs and Jake tumbles down in the desk there are 2 rows of beds, no door. :hmm Pretty glaring oops there.

I love finding oopsies in movies and t.v.
Last one I saw was in a music video, it, is to date the only frontal male nudity oops iv'e seen.
I guess it could be in there as a subliminal pecker message too.
Not a fan of the song or artist, video has a charm to it though.
Lady Gaga is the artist
Teeth is the video
If you're into whale watching.

Cannot say I have heard that song. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom