Good morning everybody :frow

Grammy - So sorry to hear your hand is still swelling. That is one long driveway!

Henny - I’m so glad the dishwasher is working out for you!

When our son's family lived here and we had snow, we took turn all the way down to the mailbox. I miss being able to go out on my walk about 😞 II know it's for my own safety, but I'm going nuts 😜. The swelling is going down, you can see 2 of my knuckles now.

Well, it’s been a bittersweet day so far. Sadie died a couple of hours ago. Shes no longer in pain, but still sad. She went while laying on her bed. I think she was gone a few days ago because her expression was all off and she didn't really respond to anything.
I'm so sorry :hugs
I just saw your title.
Loosing a pet is never easy. We have such a special bond with our dogs and it seems so unfair that they are only with us for so long. But dogs can teach us so much even in such little time. We learn and grow with them and they're always able to help us through hard times. Dogs have a special place in Heaven because of that. A place where they can run free and play; a life without pain. And though we wish they were still here by our side they will forever be in our hearts 💕

I'm so sorry :hugs
I just saw your title.
Loosing a pet is never easy. We have such a special bond with our dogs and it seems so unfair that they are only with us for so long. But dogs can teach us so much even in such little time. We learn and grow with them and they're always able to help us through hard times. Dogs have a special place in Heaven because of that. A place where they can run free and play; a life without pain. And though we wish they were still here by our side they will forever be in our hearts 💕
Thanks Lil Duck 🥰

Back
Top Bottom