How are you doing today?

I'm doing fairly well, thanks for asking šŸ¤—. Therapy is getting tougher as we are adding weight to strengthen my wrist. Yesterday, we added a mallet that I had to rotate back and forth using just my wrist. We are also working on my rotator cuff now and talk about delayed pain, it had me up many times last night šŸ˜ž. All in all, my body is working on getting better, just slowly.

Good ā€œmorningā€ everybody :frow

Hi @Anansi! Good to see you!

You're doing good Grammy :hugs No pain, no gain. Or so they say šŸ¤£

Howā€™s the sweater coming along Henny?

I have no idea where my morning went. I woke up a little bit ago on the couch. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Kiddo came into my room at 5:30 asking if a bug he found in his room was a bedbug šŸ˜Ø. Thankfully, Im 99% certain it isnt. Then he came back about 5 minutes later because he found a spider in his pillow! Good grief! It took me 10 minutes to convince him to use my extra pillow that I dont use. Then he started complaining about work. Through all that Cleo started going bonkers. I was like, yup Im done. :lau

I have no idea where my morning went. I woke up a little bit ago on the couch. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Kiddo came into my room at 5:30 asking if a bug he found in his room was a bedbug šŸ˜Ø. Thankfully, Im 99% certain it isnt. Then he came back about 5 minutes later because he found a spider in his pillow! Good grief! It took me 10 minutes to convince him to use my extra pillow that I dont use. Then he started complaining about work. Through all that Cleo started going bonkers. I was like, yup Im done. :lau
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Good morning Fishy šŸ˜Š have a great Saturday.

Yep, that's what they say, don't know if I agree šŸ˜³.

Don't you just love morning like that, all you want is to relax and nope someone starts something šŸ˜ž

I set it aside for a while. I really need to finish it.

IMG_20210306_105053.jpg

Maybe 3/4 done.

Back
Top Bottom