Thank you, Grammy. I finally got in to see my Oncologist yesterday, at her new location. While this location is new to her, it's not new to me. The Oncologist I was seeing before her, was located there. He moved to South America. I love that place. I re-activated my portal there, which allows me to log in, and see all my test results, message my doctor if needed, keep track of my appointments, etc.

It's been quite awhile since I've been able to see my Oncologist. The appointment I had scheduled before the last one, I was on my way out the door, and Dh told me I might want to reschedule. The Tampa Bay Bucs had just won the Super Bowl a couple days prior. They quickly scheduled a boat parade in their honor, which went right past the cancer center. I really did not want to get caught up in all that mess, so I rescheduled. The appointment was for 3 months later. 2 weeks before that appointment, I got word from the cancer center that my Oncologist was no longer with them, and I would either have to change doctors, or contact her new location. I opted for the latter, and once again, it was a 3 month wait to get in. Most of that was due to getting her moved into the new facility.

Back
Top Bottom