Hi everybody :frow

Great interview Sue 🤗

Good to hear from you Cappy!

1624214212486.png

Hey, y'all. We're doing alright here. Staying relatively cool compared to most of y'all.

I'm job hunting so I can save money for Peach and DD#3. Peach is 2 yes old and we're gonna be getting her first set of x-rays and when he growth plates have fused closed, she'll be getting spayed. She also needs x-rays to get her house and elbows OFA certified so she can do her full job description as a mobility assistance service dog. As long as she gets certified, well be taking a trip to Colorado in late August 2022 to get her heavy duty gear. Add to that some private training and I'm looking at somewhere around $6k or so

Other than that it's been pretty quiet.

:hugs for everyone. Hope y'all had a good Father's Day *pokes Bob*

Last edited:
Good morning everyone :frow enjoy your Monday

Hey, y'all. We're doing alright here. Staying relatively cool compared to most of y'all.

I'm job hunting so I can save money for Peach and DD#3. Peach is 2 yes old and we're gonna be getting her first set of x-rays and when he growth plates have fused closed, she'll be getting spayed. She also needs x-rays to get her house and elbows OFA certified so she can do her full job description as a mobility assistance service dog. As long as she gets certified, well be taking a trip to Colorado in late August 2022 to get her heavy duty gear. Add to that some private training and I'm looking at somewhere around $6k or so

Hello Anansi :frow Good to hear from you and glad things are going well :hugs

It's good to see you're doing well. :hugs

Good morning Sue. :frow

Good morning everyone just getting up and around. ☕ <<coffee to help.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Good morning folks :frow

:frowHey there, always nice to hear from you. Glad things are going well. :hugs:hugs
It's good to see you're doing well. :hugs

Good morning Sue. :frow

Good morning everyone just getting up and around. ☕ <<coffee to help.

I hope everyone has a great day.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom