12 mosquito bites.
Yes I counted as I tea treed.
Gnarly little Richard heads ate me alive!
20210629_223958.gif

:frow Wanted to let y'all know we survived the Seattle melt and are none the worse for wear. Lots of fans, swamp coolers, ice and spray bottles were utilized successfully. May have to invest in a window a/c unit if this becomes a regular thing. We're supposed to be in the 80's for a while, which is better than the 102 F high at the school down the road. One good thing is that it wasn't humid out, so there was no difference between actual and "feels like." The other good thing is that we don't live in the heavily developed areas. We are in the unincorporated area south of Seattle about 5 miles from the county line. The city limit for the nearest town is less than a mile away, but being outside of Seattle by 22 miles makes for a huge temperature difference. More trees and less concrete and tall buildings to trap heat.

Happy belated and early birthdays to the Things, Rae. Good to see you Daniel and Parront, it's been a while, but busy is understandable.

:hugs for everyone.

Good morning!
Complete circus out there, wish I was kidding lol!
Bob got in my bucket and squirrel threatened me over some peanuts.
Rhonda came in the coop with me, scared the crap out of me.
I was booting Barb the devil derp off the nest, turned around boom Rhonda.
Wouldn't have been so bad if the nest wasn't floor level, won't lie I squealed.😂
20210630_082231.jpg

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning everyone. :frow

Quick measuring shows all my current work benches are to big to fit in that big was a coop. Looks like I will be redoing them. At least they are screwed together her not nailed.

Should be a good day.
Good morning Henny 😊 Thank goodness for the little things.

Good morning!
Wouldn't have been so bad if the nest wasn't floor level, won't lie I squealed.😂View attachment 2740960
Good morning Chicky 😊

Good morning!
Wouldn't have been so bad if the nest wasn't floor level, won't lie I squealed.😂View attachment 2740960

Love that evil stare. :lau

I have been kicking Mandy out of the nest here. Truly vile creature.

Back
Top Bottom