Good morning everyone.

We have yet another day of smoke haze from fires in our state and others drifting across.

I ordered casters for the bench. I refuse to pay $9 each and still have to source matching threaded inserts. I found a set of 4 with inserts on Amazon for $16.

With crazy lumber prices my shop is going together with mostly scrap and cull materials. I have to build a bump out for the saw. The tail sticks out 11" and with the longer front that would take up 40" and then still need room to stand in front. That's just to much.

Good morning everyone.

We have yet another day of smoke haze from fires in our state and others drifting across.

I ordered casters for the bench. I refuse to pay $9 each and still have to source matching threaded inserts. I found a set of 4 with inserts on Amazon for $16.

With crazy lumber prices my shop is going together with mostly scrap and cull materials. I have to build a bump out for the saw. The tail sticks out 11" and with the longer front that would take up 40" and then still need room to stand in front. That's just to much.
Good morning Henny :frow

Good morning everyone.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning!🌞
Don't know why this dumb tablet is all emoji happy all of a sudden but it sure is lol!
Still a sogger out there but it is nice temperature wise so I'll take it.:)

I have kept several bearded dragons in my day, had an anole setup too oh and a caimin.
Red eyed tree frogs on the amphibian side of things and more tarantulas than a person ever should.
So just wondering because I can't remember. Does anyone here also keep reptiles?

Good morning!🌞
Don't know why this dumb tablet is all emoji happy all of a sudden but it sure is lol!
Still a sogger out there but it is nice temperature wise so I'll take it.:)

I have kept several bearded dragons in my day, had an anole setup too oh and a caimin.
Red eyed tree frogs on the amphibian side of things and more tarantulas than a person ever should.
Good morning Chicky :frow

Back
Top Bottom