How long of a string are we talking?
Morning everyone. :caf

It's a really lovely temp out right now in the mid 60's. It would be nice if it could last.

I put my solar fairy lights out to charge yesterday. They are still twinkling happily. Now to decide how I want to use them.
Anything that puts you into a rosebush is asking to get fixed.... for good.
I think todays big task will be resetting the flagstone steppers and putting tool hangers in the garden shed.

Having rolled an ankle (which caused me to fall into a 7' tall rose bush) and then later twisting it again and landing in a raised planter I am motivated to fix those things we tore up making way for the patio.

Ok Imma show what WAS a chicken run.....the yard is a hot mess so forgive that please. By the way....it's hot out. Lots more digging to set stones but it's at least not trying to kill me anymore.
I will be eliminating that window and chicken door then I can paint and add decorations.

IMG_20210727_094339.jpg

Ok Imma show what WAS a chicken run.....the yard is a hot mess so forgive that please. By the way....it's hot out. Lots more digging to set stones but it's at least not trying to kill me anymore.
I will be eliminating that window and chicken door then I can paint and add decorations.

View attachment 2775328
I'd hang out there & have a beer.

View attachment 2775328
It's looking nice 😍 a lovely place to sit and relax 💞

It's looking nice 😍 a lovely place to sit and relax 💞

It will be better once plants are in and established as well as with that window gone and fresh paint. The window bugs me cause it's not centered.

I will be glad when there can be some relaxing done. That beer will be a wonderful break from the chaos. If hubs decides to join me even better.

View attachment 2775328
If that's your yard as a hot mess I'm really in trouble. Mine must be a dumpster fire at the landfill.

If that's your yard as a hot mess I'm really in trouble. Mine must be a dumpster fire at the landfill.

It is. BUT what you don't see is the rest of the yard. Tiller still sitting out, remnants of other projects piled up, tools everywhere etc. Seriously the rest is a hot mess.

I'm back from my first mosquito murder spree and boy I smell like a friggin gorilla.
Stink isn't totally my smelly baby it is beyond impossible to stay non offensive down there.
I did a few dozen things that would likely be frowned on but that's life sh*t happens.
Nothing you guys would disown me over, just proactive drain hole magic.:)

Back
Top Bottom