OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hey I'm a Ohio young chicken farmer of nearly 4 years! I'm in 4-H and my next show is the Canfield fair. I'll be in the 4-H small animal barn, on the chickens side. My group is Country Kids And Kritters. The exhibition name will either be Isabelle Ciavarella or Isabella Ciavarella, even though it was supposed to be Isabelle last year they put Isabella. I will have d'uccles, not sure which variation I'm going to bring yet. They most likely won't be in the cage, probably on a bench just sitting with me. I'd be glad to meet anyone there!! Start a conversation if you want to talk about what day and time and such.

I have two houses btw, one in Youngstown, one in Austintown.

Last edited:
I have two sebright roos (one gold one silver) we're trying to find good homes for. They're just about 2 years old and they're good boys, but we're technically not allowed to have them and we've been pushing our luck keeping them this long, and we originally got chicks in hopes of getting eggs, and having 2 of the 3 be boys wasn't a good statistic for that.

If anybody would be willing to give them a good home, let me know. We'd be willing to meet halfway or deliver them to you.

I have two sebright roos (one gold one silver) we're trying to find good homes for. They're just about 2 years old and they're good boys, but we're technically not allowed to have them and we've been pushing our luck keeping them this long, and we originally got chicks in hopes of getting eggs, and having 2 of the 3 be boys wasn't a good statistic for that.

If anybody would be willing to give them a good home, let me know. We'd be willing to meet halfway or deliver them to you.

Hi, where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom