Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn't any room left for luggage...they said they plan to buy a change of clothing when they get to Ohio....(They were laughing when they said it so I'm not sure that it's true). I saw a shirt or something hanging in the car. No doubt, they WERE pretty packed.

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better Ok-june thats what we look like every blanchard chicken sale with our ford tempo stuffed from head to toe even the drunk is full of chickens LOL.

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better Ok-june thats what we look like every blanchard chicken sale with our ford tempo stuffed from head to toe even the drunk is full of chickens LOL.

lol.png
lol.png
Yes, I thought a lot of people here could relate to "chicken packing".

anyone want some blue laced red wyandotte cockerels (pretty sure) from Blue Poultry? They're $2 each since I can not keep them. I have a small coop in my small backyard & they're starting to fight with eachother. There are 4 of them. One is my favorite & he's a splash & super friendly & comes to my hand. One is a black laced & he's definitely a cockerel. One has gorgeous lacing on his blue & it's such a shame I have to get rid of him. and one is a scrappy, scrappy small blue laced.
pm me if you'd like them.
thanks!
i live in ne okc, off the memorial exit between broadway & i-35

Just got home from the wedding, My FIL is now a married man!!!! He was widowered approx 3 yrs ago and she (his new bride) was widowed at around the same time. Both had long time first marriages (around 50 years each) and are now over 70 years old. They seem so happy and I am glad for them both. I had an amazing mother in law the first time, and really like my second one now.

70776_dsci0041.jpg

Some of my Cochin Bantams I hatched this year, if you know of anyone wanting some nice Blue & Splash Cochin Bantams send them my way.

Nice Pigeons, I don't know of any around here anymore, the last ones I had were Indian Fantails, I loved them

The auction at Brushy Mtn. was good for buyers but disappointing for sellers. Donnie - It was great to talk to you. Too bad you ended up standing behind the table showing birds instead of sitting in a comfy chair. DH didn't complain when he saw all the banties I bought. He was impressed with the calm nature of the Blue OEGB roo. I set him on top of the travel cage and he puffed his chest out and fanned his tail. It was impressive (the rooster, not DH).

Looks like I'm smitten by the banty bug. I now have a Lemon Blue OEGB roo, two pair of Silver Duckwing, a Blue OEGB roo, and a Red Pyle OEGB roo (plus the pair of BBR OEGB I got at Brushy last month and a quad I got at Chupps). I'd love to find hens for the Lemon Blue, Blue, and Red Pyle. Their quarantene cages are on the opposite side of the barn from my teen birds. When one of the teens thought I was out of line picking him up to get to the feeder tonight he squaked, which set off a racket like I've never heard before. All seven banty roosters let loose. I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom