Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Blackberries taste good, but have soo few its just a taste sample I let the Grandchildren enjoy. :love
I bet they love them! Hopefully you will have more next year! We planted 3 different varieties...one of them died... Ouachita...so I will have to replace it next year and I think the other 2 varieties are Apache and a brand new trailing variety called Triple Crown!

If it would grow here in my cool climate, I WOULD HAVE SOME:love
I grow roses, and they have thorns.... Just need good gloves when working around such.
BTW my blackberries are the THORN-LESS VARIETY... :thumbsup
:lol: Well, you're welcome to all the Bouganvillia you would like from my POV. It grows like a weed up here & the trailing spiked tendrils are just nasty. We have a native vine that is almost as bad ~ why I don't go barefoot in our scrub. It hides in the undergrowth & is unpleasant to unexpectedly step on. 😬 I admit I am @ a loss as to why people like it. It has no redeeming qualities in my book. :)

Yes! With cream. :drool
Mine never make it back to the house because I eat them as I pick them. They are my favorite!
98703334-9217-415E-A83D-2AAAE7D15424.jpeg

Mine never make it back to the house because I eat them as I pick them. They are my favorite!View attachment 2383904
I have seriously been debating planting them here. When I grew up we could pick buckets of them. They are among my all time favorites!

Back
Top Bottom