Our Mixed Flock Journey!

She was so beautiful Jehane! :love
I was her protector & I think her friend. She was amazing as most of my flock were big standards @ the time & she was all on her own. I've always tried to buy in pairs & having Lottie on her own just reinforced that thinking though she had her place in the flock & kept up with my big girls.

I was her protector & I think her friend. She was amazing as most of my flock were big standards @ the time & she was all on her own. I've always tried to buy in pairs & having Lottie on her own just reinforced that thinking though she had her place in the flock & kept up with my big girls.
I was just talking to my husband this morning as we were taking care of the chickens & rabbits and told him that I wished I would have bought 2 Salmon Faverolles! Spazzy is at the bottom of the totem pole and I think it might have been nice if she had another of her own breed. It might not have made a difference...but you never know!

One down! :loveThere's hope the others will find a new home too! :hugs
Glad he found a home!
Thank you ladies! Hopefully I will find homes for more of them, but sadly they are getting to the age that I might not be able to! I'm selling them pretty cheap, but I've only had 3 inquiries and just one buyer so far!

I'm a terrible Chicken mom...below is the sacrificial pumpkin from our garden for our Thanksgiving dinner and below that are seeds for me and guts for the flock!!! Lol!

Sacrificial Pumpkin for Thanksgiving 11.23.2020.jpg
Seeds For Me & Guts for the Chickens 11.23.2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom