Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Ribh

Addict
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
She was so beautiful Jehane! :love
I was her protector & I think her friend. She was amazing as most of my flock were big standards @ the time & she was all on her own. I've always tried to buy in pairs & having Lottie on her own just reinforced that thinking though she had her place in the flock & kept up with my big girls.

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
I was her protector & I think her friend. She was amazing as most of my flock were big standards @ the time & she was all on her own. I've always tried to buy in pairs & having Lottie on her own just reinforced that thinking though she had her place in the flock & kept up with my big girls.
I was just talking to my husband this morning as we were taking care of the chickens & rabbits and told him that I wished I would have bought 2 Salmon Faverolles! Spazzy is at the bottom of the totem pole and I think it might have been nice if she had another of her own breed. It might not have made a difference...but you never know!

drstratton

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 15, 2020
Eastern WA - USA
My Coop
One down! :loveThere's hope the others will find a new home too! :hugs
Glad he found a home!
Thank you ladies! Hopefully I will find homes for more of them, but sadly they are getting to the age that I might not be able to! I'm selling them pretty cheap, but I've only had 3 inquiries and just one buyer so far!

Top Bottom