Part-way through my chicken/poultry journey

Update:
Mewt went off to his now home yesterday. Yay:celebrate.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Mewts last night with us.
Generics left foot is broken, because one of the horses stood on it:(. I think she'll be fine she's in chicken hospital at the moment until it heals. She uses her wings as crutches.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'm posting here again (finally).
The rats ended up taking all the eggs and when we got more bone of the chickens were broody. I did get an 32 chicken egg incubator though, unfortunately the 22 quail eggs are now unviable and the male quail hasn't been with the female. The female did go broody and sit on her eggs and one hatched! As far as I know they are doing quite well. The chickens are alright, it's really hot here but they've been dealing with it.
20190114_182725.jpg

Also Happy New Year!

I'm posting here again (finally).
The rats ended up taking all the eggs and when we got more bone of the chickens were broody. I did get an 32 chicken egg incubator though, unfortunately the 22 quail eggs are now unviable and the male quail hasn't been with the female. The female did go broody and sit on her eggs and one hatched! As far as I know they are doing quite well. The chickens are alright, it's really hot here but they've been dealing with it.
View attachment 1650129
Also Happy New Year!

Happy new year!

20190101130328.jpg

Back
Top Bottom