Partridge cochins added to my family

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
Hey all
frow.gif

Heres the latest addition to my family Received a pair of partridge cochins from Jamie Matts this past week and they are beautiful Better than what I thought they would be So had this crazy idea to share the pics with everyone else

5973_imag0081.jpg

5973_imag0083.jpg

Mike
big_smile.png

they are beautiful. i had a partridge cochin bantam hen and she was just the sweetest little thing. never had a rooster so i cant comment on him but i know you will love them.
big_smile.png

So Mike, what are you, my evil twin or what!!!??? Someone gave me four of these too. They are super sweet and gentle. I have been told mine are not SQ because they don't have enough columbian look to their hackles. I don't have a roo for mine.
hen.jpg

Hey Patty
frow.gif

Evil twin ?
gig.gif
Does this hen have enough columbian in hers? I got them to put type in my millies Just wanted the roo but the hen was to good a deal Thanx a million to Jamie Give me your honest opinion Dont spare anything I can take it !!
big_smile.png
These are really sweet also The roo wants you to pick him up The hen dont like strangers but gets over it pretty quik Im glad I did get them They might do what I want Might have some eggs for sale from these 2 after I get what I want for now When I swap eggs would you care to have some of these? I think your hens look pretty good Who cares what other people think
big_smile.png

Mike
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom