Not chicken related topic, but was wondering if it is true. On the news here they say all European countries have increased the hotel/hostel/rooms to rent prices as they are expecting Ukrainian refugees.

I haven't heard that but as usually landlords/hotel owners get paid for housing refugees it is very likely they will take advantage of the situation.

can you explain please. you are sorry covid tyranny is/will soon be over or what?
I was reacting on mr P. ‘magic’ trics. It’s not allowed to get political on this forum.
The 2 emoije’s say all I can say about mr. P.

Covid is not over. The news only changed it’s focus to keep us informed about the most awful thing going on in the world right now.

I would be very pleased and and super happy if Covid stops now and never comes back again. Same for the avian flew.

I was reacting on mr P. ‘magic’ trics. It’s not allowed to get political on this forum.
The 2 emoije’s say all I can say about mr. P.

Covid is not over. The news only changed it’s focus to keep us informed about the most awful thing going on in the world right now.

I would be very pleased and and super happy if Covid stops now and never comes back again. Same for the avian flew.

nothing political here. you asked about covid and I put the answer I found in interent. it was not mine.

with the ww3 at the doorstep covid is history. although it does exist it was a part of the grand reset game. luckily mortality is low. I wonder what other biological weapons there are.

nothing political here. you asked about covid and I put the answer I found in interent. it was not mine.

with the ww3 at the doorstep covid is history. although it does exist it was a part of the grand reset game. luckily mortality is low. I wonder what other biological weapons there are.

Not biological this time. Mr. P finds it necessary to bomb nuclear plants in Ukraine. A bit strange, bc Russia is so close to Ukraine that he’s poisoning his own people too.
Last news is it’s under control again.

Last edited:
Not biological this time. Mr. P finds it necessary to bomb nuclear plants in Ukraine. A bit strange, bc Russia is so close to Ukraine that he’s poisoning his own people too.
Last news is it’s under control again.

I don't watch tv. just pray for peace. greece is close enough to the ukrainian nuclear atomic bomb factory to be more precise. a friend of mine has family living short distance from there. remember chernobil? I think even your country that is far away was affected by uranium from chernobil. God forbid!

I don't watch tv. just pray for peace. greece is close enough to the ukrainian nuclear atomic bomb factory to be more precise. a friend of mine has family living short distance from there. remember chernobil? I think even your country that is far away was affected by uranium from chernobil. God forbid!
Yes. Radiation was all over Europe after the explosion of Tsjernobyl.

And of course i do hope that there will be peace again soon too. Without oppression.
2B7F2754-92E5-466E-90F6-5C443605B9BC.jpeg

Today was beautiful weather here for a coop/run spring clean ☀️.

So on the chicken feed topic... I was able to find both dry green peas and chickpea at a reasonable price and they are both very good for chicken. I boil them as they need to go under thermal preparation.
I also read that feeding chicken with sprouts only is not good as this reduces the amino acids they need... I think @BDutch was fermenting food, I am not sure? Do you think feeding chicken with fermented feed affects the quantity of the amino acids?

So on the chicken feed topic... I was able to find both dry green peas and chickpea at a reasonable price and they are both very good for chicken. I boil them as they need to go under thermal preparation.
I also read that feeding chicken with sprouts only is not good as this reduces the amino acids they need... I think @BDutch was fermenting food, I am not sure? Do you think feeding chicken with fermented feed affects the quantity of the amino acids?
No it was not me fermenting food. I did read a lot of positive things about fermenting food for chickens though.
I tried a search 🔦 with fermenting in articles -> gives many hits.
I bet you will find several threads too if you want more answers/discussions.

Back
Top Bottom