Yeah... you know how I said I can't wait to see them grow? Never mind... racoons got them it sucks, but its life. I was just balling my eyes out, mourning over them. Not only the piebalds who I loved, but also Snowy, who I loved aswell. I know I should not get attached, but its impossible for me. My teacher feels so bad, she was offering to help hatch eggs. She said she is an awful pet sitter and my mother and I were like "No, your not! Its life, and sometimes it sucks, but things like that happen!" I just want you to know, it's not her fault, it's just life. They were not ment to live, they die. I say it's fine. I'm not fine, but I need to act like it. Especially since I have a FFA camp, and she will be there. Lol. The camp is on Monday, and it is Saterday night, 9:30. So, yeah. My situation is awesome. I'm gonna hatch more eggs though, and
Oh my gosh. Im so sorry. :hugs

Okay, so! I hatched and raised 8 guinea keets. Successfully! *Sings* For the first time in forever! I finally was able to keep them alive! Their names are: Ron, Rliey, Phoenix, Moon, Iris, Russell, Eclipse, and my only white one out of that clutch, Frost. We put our two adult girls, Madame Pearl and Ridges, in with the babies, and the babies tried to kill them 😂😅 Way to act towards your mom, huh? Such good children!!! But that is besides the point. I just wanted to tell you guys that. And.... Drum roll please!!!......... I should be more active, posting more on here. I have completely neglected this page for no reason at all. I will try my hardest to keep up with this and post as often as I can. Love y'all 💜😁

Back
Top Bottom