phobias!!!

I used to be terrified of the dark, but then I learned that what I feared most was losing my best friend. Then that almost happened, but he and I became even better friends because of it, so now I'm only scared of killing things. I seriously, literally, cannot hurt a fly. I get my brothers to do it for me when it needs to be done.
tongue.png

cotton balls. no kidding. i will use human shields and my kids know not to bring home pictures from schools with cotton balls on them.(like santa beards or clouds) they give me the heeby jeebys

Quote:
well you wouldn't want to go to Germany then as Germans LOVE shaking hands

Really? Oh my. I wouldn't survive over there.

We love shaking hands???? not more than any other country..

I have a slight phobia of Segways.

I have a good reason too! I fell off of one while going fast. I fell on my hip, got a contusion, and I couldn't walk right for about a week. It was pretty traumatizing....Now whenever I look at one, I feel like crying and hiding in some corner.
hide.gif
Just the thought of one freaks me out.

I have a very bad fear (my worst fear) of escalators, when I go to the mall and want to go upstairs I try to get on the escalators but I cant, I just freeze and cant make myself move, I always break out in a sweat too. I also have a fear of spiders, heights, and being in tight spaces.

Back
Top Bottom