Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

3 Dinners and a Sister.
1587049391587.png

Cool! Wyandottes are so beautiful...I've always wanted one, but have heard stories of them becoming bullies toward flock members, pecking order aside, and also becoming aggressive towards people. But I know some are perfectly nice, so...maybe I'll get one in the future!
Wow I hadn't heard that about Wyandottes. They're my favorite for personality! I've had 4 and all have been very sweet and never bullies. Give 'em a go.

No, no, wyandotte's aren't alway like that! Mine are very sweet, just a little shy though. So far mine haven't bullied, just did what every chicken does to keep her place in the pecking order.

And yes, she has a single comb. Here's another picture:

That picture was from last summer! This is an updated picture I took a few nights ago:
View attachment 2090941
She's pretty! :love

DSC_5601.JPG

Left to Right: Cinnamon, my deceased Sebright rooster; Zapraska, my remaining Brown Dutch Bantam rooster; Kahlua, my deceased Brown Dutch Bantam cockerel; and Pin, my deceased Silver Dutch Bantam Cockerel.
My Mille-feuille D'Uccle rooster, Lefty, isn't in this picture, but he's also darned handsome. Maybe I'll try to post a picture of him sometime....
Edit: There's also Poppy's (my Sapphire Gem hen) rump and tail in the foreground, bottom right corner.

Back
Top Bottom