Pictures Of My Girls!

Morgan7782

Dense Egg Goo
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Sacramento CA
Snapped some pictures yesterday. Sorry for the quality! The girls were VERY busy looking for worms and grubs to be photogenic hahaha. Enjoy!

Munk and Roe dustbathing! Munk is an 11 month Easter Egger and Roe is a Black Australorp, not sure of age but she just started laying recently.
NewGirls094.jpg

NewGirls095.jpg

Roe standing pretty!
NewGirls002.jpg

NewGirls001.jpg

Roe (Black Australorp) and Abby (Black Copper Marans cross) looking for grubs in the soon to be garden!
NewGirls003.jpg

NewGirls004.jpg

NewGirls009.jpg

Joon! Laying 2.2-2.3 ounce eggs nearly daily! Go girl! (Barred Rock)
NewGirls006.jpg

NewGirls014.jpg

NewGirls031.jpg

NewGirls032.jpg

Roe (Short for ROBUST because she is a BIG girl)
NewGirls023.jpg

NewGirls022.jpg

Abby, names after Abby on NCIS.
NewGirls041.jpg

NewGirls044.jpg

NewGirls054.jpg

NewGirls080.jpg

All Joon has to do is LOOK at them and they MOVE lol
NewGirls060.jpg

Joon hanging with my wonderful Pit Bull Terrier, Tommy! They love each other, truth be told though Joon has the upper... Claw in the friendship. She is the BOSS of this dog haha
NewGirls089.jpg

NewGirls090.jpg

smile.png

Nice warm pictures, thanks!

Your dog is eatting hens at the third and forth photo
big_smile.png

I saw some fuzzy chins!!!! Never seen them before!

Hey Morgan7782 i still give them that BOSS you recommended to me months ago as treat every now and then
wink.png

Aww, I love the pictures! I especially love the ones where they're looking straight at the camera, like "Whaaat? What's this thing with the flashing light?" Haha and what a cute doggy
smile.png

Of course I love 'em all, but Abby's cheeks just make me giggle. She's got a darned good beard, there!

Tommy is the best dog. I loved how he wanted SO much to play with me when I was there.

Back
Top Bottom