Pigeon Adventures

https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/jus...ons-and-theyll-stage-a-coo?ref=thewhippet.org
These are important facts
I wonder if this is true among the fancy pigeons with their more extreme shapes.
If Neet Neet had little weights he would be even more insufferable towards the other pigeons. :lol:

I was recently contacted about yet another old German owl in need of a new home, but thankfully the owner ended up finding another home for him! Both birds weren’t even from the same original breeder.

I’m too lazy to find the FotW chat thread anymore
I saw a Salmon virgin vs chad meme and it made me wonder why there was no pigeon one
I just kept picturing a pouter pigeon for the chad and then I realized I was just picturing Russet
E056D032-D229-4E18-9CA9-B263A487F2BC.jpeg

I just realized that when I draw Sulliver as scrawny as possible he just looks like Cement with more toes, lol
Probably because she is the girl version of him appearance wise
Before I added all the text it just looks like Russet simping
0C3B24B3-2DBB-4D80-86C2-A72E163CF572.jpeg

Also the fact that it looks more visually appealing than my very old digital drawing of Cement even though I made it intentionally bad and sketched each of them in all of five minutes is really funny to me.

I’m too lazy to find the FotW chat thread anymore
I saw a Salmon virgin vs chad meme and it made me wonder why there was no pigeon one
I just kept picturing a pouter pigeon for the chad and then I realized I was just picturing Russet
View attachment 3608415
I just realized that when I draw Sulliver as scrawny as possible he just looks like Cement with more toes, lol
Probably because she is the girl version of him appearance wise
Before I added all the text it just looks like Russet simpingView attachment 3608424
:lau
I feel like you know Suliver more than I do, this is hilarious XD
Also the fact that it looks more visually appealing than my very old digital drawing of Cement even though I made it intentionally bad and sketched each of them in all of five minutes is really funny to me.
Sometimes it just looks better when you aren’t trying to make it look good. It’s frustrating. :p

I was told about two banded pigeons who were hanging around people’s houses for weeks. Both of them disappeared before I had a chance to try to catch them. :( One was a red roller pigeon, just like Neet…

Back
Top Bottom