Please help! the floor of my incubator is wet and egg is still hatching!

DockedEmpress

Hatching
Feb 28, 2021
Please help me, I have two baby chicks that have already hatched but one hatched in day 19 and the other 20. But the incubator floor got wet(I've added too much water for humidity) and my chicks are getting themselves wet! I would remove then to the brooder but there are other eggs and one has already popped!

What can I do? I do not want to open the bator for fear that the eggs will get shrink wrapped but I also feel that the chicks should not be getting wet!

I want to make a brooder for them but that might also put the other eggs at risk, and I don't have all the needed materials! Please help! It is currently day 20

Please help me, I have two baby chicks that have already hatched but one hatched in day 19 and the other 20. But the incubator floor got wet(I've added too much water for humidity) and my chicks are getting themselves wet! I would remove then to the brooder but there are other eggs and one has already popped!

What can I do? I do not want to open the bator for fear that the eggs will get shrink wrapped but I also feel that the chicks should not be getting wet!

I want to make a brooder for them but that might also put the other eggs at risk, and I don't have all the needed materials! Please help! It is currently day 20
You can open the incubator, it won't shrink wrap the chicks instantly.

If there's too much water, & it's flooding the floor, remove the excess water, or your chicks will drown?

Back
Top Bottom