Please Support the One and Only Thang

You will find, as amazing and unbelievable as it may be, that FBC does not appreciate the Wild Thang for his own, eccentric, lovable, unpredictable, beautiful, and Wild self.
So occasionally FBC will jest that the Thang may "be shipped" elsewhere, or may find himself "in a crockpot," or similar sentiments.
idunno.gif

Thank goodness Thang has the supportive community of the Thang Fan Club to help him get through this kind of trauma.

Suppose a "Thang" support group will be next New2? Heres proof Thang didn't get a full helping of good looks or brains.I'm sure Mmmaddie13 will be the top supporter.

Proof of being left behind when brains was passed out is next.And how "Wild" got into his namesake.

Notice the sawed off tail look?And how he still thinks (if you wanna call it that) he can get out of his pen and 2x4" wire?

He actually stopped long enough for a quik pic!

Last edited:
Now this is a beautiful plus an intelligent peacock.Not wild or staying away from everyone as far as possible,unlike Thang.Thang needs to do a little hero worshipping thru the pen wire at this guy.

Roadtrip hands down has the total package and is on the next level.Thang doesn't know another level even exists.And if he did he would need a chauffer to show him the way.

I'm sure that Roadtrip has many excellent qualities and provides a wonderful example of correct peacockhood to his juniors.
However, please note that this thread is dedicated to Supporting and Celebrating the Wild Thang.

In honor of National Thang Pride Day, I encourage peapeople everywhere to give examples of what is to be admired about Thang.
So that instead of thinking of himself as a pea who didn't receive a "full helping," he can come to embrace his differences.

For example, I would like to mention that Thang, unlike anyone reading this thread, is capable of flight.
An admirable skill indeed! One I wish I had! Fly freely, Thang!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom