Polish Experts - can you weigh in

At that point then since they are three weeks you can look for obvious size difference and also a males crest is more spred out than a females will be which should be in a tights grouping. If you do end up getting more than one male personally i have seen where they get along just fine if they were raised together. Just one will be first in command. If all else fails though you can do the wing sexing test, it isnt 100% but its better than nothing .

. So I ended up with six polish - I couldn't resist - I've had them two weeks now, so the oldest are about six weeks old. Here are pics of a few of them. My favorite is the youngest, and is white/black - she is the smallest out of these pics with a few silkie babies shown also.

. So I ended up with six polish - I couldn't resist - I've had them two weeks now, so the oldest are about six weeks old. Here are pics of a few of them. My favorite is the youngest, and is white/black - she is the smallest out of these pics with a few silkie babies shown also.

Im absolutely in love with the WC blue you have
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Thank you :). Hopefully my birds will look as good as yours! Here's a few pics of the littler ones that I just took. My little white and black one doesn't seem to feel so great right now - taking several steps to hopefully keep it from dying. Chickens seem to be so fragile!

Back
Top Bottom