Pomeranian Goose Breed Thread

Pics
Well, since activity here seems to have dropped, I'll be posting further information in the Pomeranian Goose Breeders club on Facebook, I guess. I'll come back when the sites active again.

[/IMG]

My gosling I thought was AmericAn buff turns out she is a buff saddleback Pomeranian gosling which I was hoping she was.

I know this is an old thread, but where can I find some? I'm in Riverview Florida but do a lot of traveling with my husband..

Do you have any Saddleback pom goslings? I have one from my breeding pair but only one egg hatched this season.
I will be in the Salem area on Friday. Let me know,
Jill Glinert

Good news, the Pomeranian goose is now on the threatened list and no longer critical.
Bad new, I only got one gosling this year out of all those eggs.

Those are very nice goslings in your picture. We have a trio of Pomeranians. Last year they didn't hatch even one egg ( out of 10) and this year she has been sitting ------ maybe too long, and no goslings yet. I am going to candle the eggs if nothing happens by the weekend. I'm not positive on when she actually started seriously sitting- they kind of did a share thing where each goose would take a day or two and then be off - but I think it's been close to the 28 days. Keeping our hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom