Porcelain Pyncheon PICS

Dear hinkjc,

cool.png
I'd like to help out in some way. As you can probably tell, I'm very hopeful for this breed. Someday I may be able to buy some eggs for hatching. Let's keep our poultry heritage alive.

Yardegg

hinkjc These look like my Porcelain D'uccles except for the cresting. Are they indeed Porcelain D'uccles crossed with a crested breed.I know nothing about these but am always willing to learn. I love my Porelain pair,they are the most docile of any breed I've ever owned.

I'am intersted in learning more about these Pyncheons. Keep posting.
pop.gif

From what i know of there back ground they have some true Pyncheon blood in them yet, however there have been other breeds crossed into them at one time or another as the blood line was very limited. however we don't or have not seen any feathered legs/sprigs ever appear with them like that of the d'Uccle. There was one breeder in the USA that had them sometime ago and the eggs from these came from him..Dont know much more about the breeder than what i was told. The eggs were indirectly gotten from this breeder.

But they certainly are very close to the breed description of them in the ABA book. Other than some flaws which most of us that have them have these flaws, but it is being worked on to correct them. I'm very optimistic about them & shall see that they fully become what they should be..

Charlie

Last edited:
O they ship well, when we had silkies to we never had to much trouble with them..only ones are araucana, but some get good hatches and others don't with them....

however we are backed up on orders for the Pyncheons, wont have any available real soon, early summer at the earliest maybe..?? no breeding pairs to be had..

Charlie

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by shine?? or which ones you are referring to? are you talking porcelain or Milli?? Most of the males in both colors all have a sheen to them, on hens its very tough to see other than up in person..

I think they are just pretty birds..

Charlie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom