prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello. I would like to make a prayer request. A little over 4 years ago I was hired at the same time as a 70 yr old woman at Apple. She is quick witted, smart, and so kind. She was such a huge support to me the 2 years I spent fighting cancer, cancer lost. She was just diagnosed with the exact kind of cancer I had. She has become like a grandmother to me. The battle was hard for me at 33. I am terrified of losing her. Prayer got me through and I could use your help to get her through. Her name is Helen Byram.
I will keep Helen in my prayers. May God be very near her and to you also. I pray you feel Jesus near even in the storms. That you can have peace that He is in control no matter what happens. And that you both are surrounded by His loving arms.

God is good all the time

all the time God is goid
My aunt who went to Jesus and also my Grandpa who went to live with Jesus would say this. It has become very precious to me as I saw them staying close to God in the storms and hard times in their lives. And it's so true. So GRATEFUL God is in control!

I will keep Helen in my prayers. May God be very near her and to you also. I pray you feel Jesus near even in the storms. That you can have peace that He is in control no matter what happens. And that you both are surrounded by His loving arms.

Praise the Lord!! I pray God continues close to you both in this journey.

My aunt who went to Jesus and also my Grandpa who went to live with Jesus would say this. It has become very precious to me as I saw them staying close to God in the storms and hard times in their lives. And it's so true. So GRATEFUL God is in control!

I know these weren’t directed at me but I think God had other plans because I feel like they were. Especially the first one. Really needed it right now and I don’t think it’s coincidence or that I “happened” to see it or whatever. I mean, yeah, I was catching up on all threads anyway, but the fact that it’s so perfectly worded/just happens to be something I need, yeah, I don’t think it just happened ha so anyway, thank you

Back
Top Bottom