prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yes, @kikiruru, blessings to your family as you await the arrival of your little grandbaby! ❤ Will this be your first grandchild? Dear Father in heaven, please grant good health to Kikiruru's expected little grandchild, according to the abundance of Your grace and glory, we pray, in Jesus' Name, amen! We thank You!

Hello all, My name is Rebecca, I am a 25 year old mother of two married to my husband for four years. I wanted to start this thread for prayer request and for fellowship I will be posting messages on a regular basis. Bases off what I am learning in my church and in my walk with Christ. Rto give everyone background me I recently found out my husband isn't saved (being saved is being washed in the blood aka having accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as ones Savior) not only that but he lost a lot of memory and has been hiding it from me for the last two years. A month ago he asked me to move out for awhile, I came back after five days. He had moved in two another bedroom and later told me he was interested in someone else and wanted a to end our marriage. Through the power of God's love we are still together right now. We have set backs and some advances it's a spiritual battle and I am holding on to God and his promises and asking for his help no matter the out come I am prayer for healing in our marriage and the saving of my husband. I am waiting expecting God to work as he keeps telling me he works in all things. I am lovinh like my life depends on it as we are suppose to. I am not bragging about myself I can't do anything I have accepted that I can only brag on God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. I am by no ways a teacher or leader but I will answer questions or redirect and pray for you.
Will not hide the light that lives in me.
Rebecca, I pray that God heals your marriage and that your husband will accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior. I know that once these prayers are answered the rest of your prayers and wants and desires will fall into place. Lord God MySavior Jesus Christ be with you in every way and I know He will protect you and keep you and make provision for you and yours from this day forward for He does not make promises that He does not intend to keep and He will always Love you and Be with you all the days of your life. Amen

Yes, @kikiruru, blessings to your family as you await the arrival of your little grandbaby! ❤ Will this be your first grandchild? Dear Father in heaven, please grant good health to Kikiruru's expected little grandchild, according to the abundance of Your grace and glory, we pray, in Jesus' Name, amen! We thank You!

yes my first & I'm so excited

:barnie :barnie :barnie

Dang it!!!

I heard a song on the radio tonight and decided I want to learn how to play it since it sounds easy enough and I love the song. Have heard it many times and always loved it so I’m not sure what exactly about this specific time made me decide this.

But anyway, so I decided I better practice just singing it first and practiced it a few times and I thought I sounded pretty good/did really well this time but then when I played it back, it’s horrible. :(

It’s not even just the singing, a couple (very few 😂🤣) parts are decent, but I just like keep stopping I guess? Like I’ve got no rhythm or timing or whatever I guess. They pause in the song too but they make it sound so easy/effortless. When I do it, it’s long awkward pauses.

So now I’m like, no way in heck I will ever be able to do this. :(

Cause when I’ve tried to play before, I’m super slow and awkward with that too. 😭😭

Granted, I’m not giving up just yet. I really really really want to be able to say I can play it. But it’s just super discouraging I guess when I was so excited and thought it’d be easier and realize just how far I am from ever actually being able to do it. :(

Sing for the joy of singing, and to give glory to God, or as it has been said, "sing like no one is listening!" Sing from your heart and don't worry about how you sound 😉. Just SING! I used to sing all the time. Your voice changes when you age. The day may come when you'll want to sing and you can't. All that comes out of my throat any more is an awful croaking sound! I can't sing and it makes me so sad! But I sing in my heart, Jesus can hear me. If you can, SING!

Father God forgive me of all my sins.
Jesus, I believe you are the son of God and You died on the cross and rose again and I ask you to come into my heart and save, deliver, and set me free. I don't want to live for the devil no more. I don't want to live for me no more. I want to live for you Jesus. Thank you Jesus for saving, delivering, and setting me free.

On August 3rd my first great grandchild, Rilynn Rose, was born, 4 lbs 13 oz. She came in as hurricane Isaias came in. Some of the family nicknamed her Stormy ⛈. Without going into details she needed surgery immediately for a somewhat
9964CFFF-F23D-4832-92E2-210C8FE69590.jpeg
1D2405D8-2CD3-48B5-A851-4BB206735C6C.jpeg
rare condition followed by a second a week later. She remains in NICU and will need a third surgery the end of September. Hopefully she will come home in October but may need more in future years . I am trusting God to heal her and give her a life glorifying His name. She has family that are not followers of God but do you know what the name of that hurricane means? Isaias is Latin for “God is my salvation”. Praise Him!

On August 3rd my first great grandchild, Rilynn Rose, was born, 4 lbs 13 oz. She came in as hurricane Isaias came in. Some of the family nicknamed her Stormy ⛈. Without going into details she needed surgery immediately for a somewhat View attachment 2301000View attachment 2301001rare condition followed by a second a week later. She remains in NICU and will need a third surgery the end of September. Hopefully she will come home in October but may need more in future years . I am trusting God to heal her and give her a life glorifying His name. She has family that are not followers of God but do you know what the name of that hurricane means? Isaias is Latin for “God is my salvation”. Praise Him!
Amen! That is such a moving story. I'm praying for your great grandchild!

Back
Top Bottom