prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank you, Father, for bringing me this piece of joy today
20201116_152913.jpg

I love these verses so much:

Romans 5:6-8 KJV
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

I may have posted them before. 😊

Inviting all Prayer Warriors to also join me in praying for our (America's) political leadership, that there be an immemediate and smooth transition of power to the President-elect. The Lord is well able to do this, for we are told:

Proverbs 21:1 KJV
The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Let us claim this promise, that our nation may be healed, that it may be one, that it may be strong, and above all, that the Lord may be glorified before the heathen.

Father in heaven, hear our prayer, forgive our stubborn pride, and heal our land, we pray in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Creator and Redeemer, Amen.

I love these verses so much:

Romans 5:6-8 KJV
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

I may have posted them before. 😊
😍

Back
Top Bottom