prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

It hurts pretty bad :(
Loss always does. Death is a terrible enemy that God never intended to be a part of our experience. We can look forward to a time when there will be no more death, or sorrow, or pain, or crying any more. Jesus will come and make all things new! He is coming soon! Are you ready ? 😊

You are truly blessed to be able to say that! This may surprise some people, but... many in my family that have passed on were not believers. It comforts me to know that the Bible does NOT teach that the unsaved are burning in hell right now, nor that they will burn throughout all eternity. I'll be happy to share what the Bible DOES teach about the fate of the lost, if anyone cares to hear about it. This truth is one of the reasons I love God as much as I do, and I think more people would love Him if they did know the truth.
Agree with that! A lot of my family are so called "Christians" but really are just church goers and lukewarm Christians. I do believe, though, that all things are possible and they may become real followers

You are truly blessed to be able to say that! This may surprise some people, but... many in my family that have passed on were not believers. It comforts me to know that the Bible does NOT teach that the unsaved are burning in hell right now, nor that they will burn throughout all eternity. I'll be happy to share what the Bible DOES teach about the fate of the lost, if anyone cares to hear about it. This truth is one of the reasons I love God as much as I do, and I think more people would love Him if they did know the truth.

I would love to hear what the Bible does teach about the fate of the lost. Lately I’ve only been reading the Old Testament. But I know I need to get familiar with the New as well.

I would love to hear what the Bible does teach about the fate of the lost. Lately I’ve only been reading the Old Testament. But I know I need to get familiar with the New as well.
Hi, guys. I'm so sorry I didn't get my study posted on this today, please be patient with me. We had a bit of a health scare tonight. My GirlChild says one of her co-workers at a fast-food place tested positive. We're going to have to self-isolate my girl until she tests negative. Please keep us in your prayers. We are claiming the promises of Psalm 91. Please pray for us, THAT OUR FAITH FAIL NOT!!! Thank you!

Hi, guys. I'm so sorry I didn't get my study posted on this today, please be patient with me. We had a bit of a health scare tonight. My GirlChild says one of her co-workers at a fast-food place tested positive. We're going to have to self-isolate my girl until she tests negative. Please keep us in your prayers. We are claiming the promises of Psalm 91. Please pray for us, THAT OUR FAITH FAIL NOT!!! Thank you!
Of course...after all you have prayed for everyone here. Remember that Jesus reigns above it all!! I will be praying for you and your family to stay safe and strong in faith

Back
Top Bottom