prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey y'all,
Sorry for the late update.

We are cleaning, staging, and packing our house right now. We plan on having it listed by the 24th.

We will be going to Ohio on the 26th (this trip was planed before we started moving) Which means we won't have to rush out of the house for showings. A friend will be checking on the chickens daily. .

My parents and some of my siblings will be coming back on the 31st or the 1st. I will not be back till sometime later in August though.

Once are house is under contract we are going to find a place to buy and pray are offer will be accepted before we have to close on our house.

All of your kind words and prayers have meant so much to me, Thank you all.

Today's Scripture:

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

This verse is the punch line, if you will, of an episode that begins in Acts 3:1. Peter had healed a crippled man, causing a bit of a stir, and ended up getting arrested along with John. They were asked by the priests and religious leaders by what authority they performed this act, and Peter immediately testified of Jesus, "whom you crucified," he said, boldly, "and who God raised on the third day," and furthermore, this same Jesus is the only path to salvation, as stated above.

It's a great story, I hope y'all read it. ❤

Sorry for the late update, but both brothers are doing much better!
The youngest is doing way better, but not 100%, and the older brother doesn't have appendicitis, thank heavens!

We did find out he does have Camflo Bactor. Although he is feeling great overall!
I'm so glad they are doing better!! Praise the LORD!!!

Back
Top Bottom