prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Great is the Lord,
And greatly to be praised!

Singing:

Psalm 48:1-2 KJV
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. [2] Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

@kikiruru , so happy to hear that Cousin Joe is found and safe at home. God is so good!

Hi, I’m Patricia, mother of five, 2 boys and 3 girls, married to my husband 20 years. I will pray for you Rebecca. Marriage isn’t easy, but is anything worth having easy? Satan definitely wants to break apart families. My husband and I have definitely had our share of struggles. Trust in God’s promises:
“Commit thy way unto the LORD; Trust also in him; And he shall bring it to pass.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭37:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/1/psa.37.5.KJV
I would also ask prayer for my two oldest children now newly in college, one of them foundering, questioning, and trying to make his faith his own, and the other standing strong but facing persecution for her faith. Thank you and God bless.

Hi, I’m Patricia, mother of five, 2 boys and 3 girls, married to my husband 20 years. I will pray for you Rebecca. Marriage isn’t easy, but is anything worth having easy? Satan definitely wants to break apart families. My husband and I have definitely had our share of struggles. Trust in God’s promises:
“Commit thy way unto the LORD; Trust also in him; And he shall bring it to pass.”
I would also ask prayer for my two oldest children now newly in college, one of them foundering, questioning, and trying to make his faith his own, and the other standing strong but facing persecution for her faith. Thank you and God bless.
Praying for you! Rebecca has not been on this website for a few years now, but welcome!

Welcome Patricia

Prayers are answered

Thank you Lord

Thank you Jesus

I will be praying for you and your family in Jesus name amen

Please pray for one sister of one of my students. She is about 1.5-2 and she was hospitalized last week with seizures. Today we found out they were caused by hypoglycemia(low blood sugar). Because it was so low for so long it has caused brain damage and she is blind and paralyzed from the waist down. The doctors expect some recovery but it’s uncertain how much. Please pray for a swift and complete healing for this sweet baby.

Back
Top Bottom