prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

If you all could pray for my Grandpa, it would be very much appreciated. He's the one who had Covid a few months ago. He's better from that now, but he's had some lingering back pain and swelling in his legs. The doctor's think it may be cancer, and he's going in for a biopsy tomorrow. Please pray for him and my family. He's like the centerpiece, the one who holds us all together. I don't know what we would do without him.
His biopsy was cancelled, due to him having a cold. They drove all the way to Seattle only to have to turn back. Please continue praying!

His biopsy was cancelled, due to him having a cold. They drove all the way to Seattle only to have to turn back. Please continue praying!
Praying! That must have been really frustrating!
Asking for a few more prayers. One to calm.my nerves and just accept that things will be, and two that I get this position if it is a good fit for me. I really want this opportunity.
Praying!

I got the job 😆 Thank yall for your prayers and thank You Lord!!!
Praise the Lord!

Sadly, I did not get the job but I am in the process of applying to a different one. It all happens for the good- everything happens for a reason.
The new job is actually closer to my house than the other one, so it all worked out in the end — if I get this new job.
Will let y’all know and I ask for continued prayers.

Thanks all!

Praise the Lord!

Sadly, I did not get the job but I am in the process of applying to a different one. It all happens for the good- everything happens for a reason.
The new job is actually closer to my house than the other one, so it all worked out in the end — if I get this new job.
Will let y’all know and I ask for continued prayers.

Thanks all!
Praying that you find a job!

I’m finally starting to feel better. I think a large part of the issues were stress/anxiety induced. With everything that’s been going on with family and college. But things are finally starting to sort themselves out. And the family issues are getting better too. This week we realized one of moms meds was to high of a dosage and it’s one that affects her mentally so lowering that should help a great deal.
So happy to hear things are calming down AND that you are feeling better! Glad you discovered the issue with your mom's meds, too. Hopefully she'll be more like herself once that all gets out of her system.
We managed to get in and out of town safe. There were more storms behind us and several of the bridges were close to flooding so I’m staying at the house of the family member I was driving. I’ll probably try head home this afternoon when the flooding has gone town again.
Whew, y'all are safe! We get stuck at home sometimes due to high water but we can just hunker down till the water recedes and the creeks go down. We're on a ridge, so we're just up here in our well-stocked little fortress, lol. I can imagine how scary it would be if you had to go out in it though. Glad you had family to stay with till the water goes down! Hope everything is okay and no water damage. And that you make it home safely! Phil. 4:19 is my prayer for you:

Philippians 4:19 KJV
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom