prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hey, I’m back. Sorry I haven’t been on here much the last few months. Life has been crazy. I’ve got a praise! My school stuff is almost sorted. Tomorrow I’m going to try to make an appointment to go see my college counselor to get the final stuff straightened out so I can start in May. At home stuff has been pretty rough though. Lots of family issues going on. Problems from several different angles. Hoping I’ll be able to move out soon Lord Willing. I’m not sure exactly how it’s going to happen but I’m hanging in there until he shows me how.

Hey, I’m back. Sorry I haven’t been on here much the last few months. Life has been crazy. I’ve got a praise! My school stuff is almost sorted. Tomorrow I’m going to try to make an appointment to go see my college counselor to get the final stuff straightened out so I can start in May. At home stuff has been pretty rough though. Lots of family issues going on. Problems from several different angles. Hoping I’ll be able to move out soon Lord Willing. I’m not sure exactly how it’s going to happen but I’m hanging in there until he shows me how.
Now that’s faith in action! Good for you! Praying for His perfect will to be done💗

Easter is upon us. I love this video. Brings tears.So very grateful to know that our Savior is there for us. He died for us. Let's remember this completely. Don't let this special gift of eternal life go in vain. If you need to come unto Him with anything to be able to go back into His presence, then know He's waiting to hear from you. His loving merciful arm is stretched outward towards you. He knows you. Pray always with gratitude. Know because you have His words and example to live by, that you can live in joy regardless of any painful experience you may go through or are going through....

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1678332799105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom