Prayers for our SANITY!!!

Quote:
lol.png
Problem with that is, we are not his guardians, nor parents. He has never seen a doctor and has never had any immunizations. We are filing for guardianship so we can GET him to a doctor to be evaluated and get his shots started. We are pretty much stuck where we are right now. I have the papers for guardianship - what a load of crap!!!! The State of California is nuts.

Whats the guardianship papers entail? Is it a difficult/lengthy process?

Quote:
lol.png
Problem with that is, we are not his guardians, nor parents. He has never seen a doctor and has never had any immunizations. We are filing for guardianship so we can GET him to a doctor to be evaluated and get his shots started. We are pretty much stuck where we are right now. I have the papers for guardianship - what a load of crap!!!! The State of California is nuts.

There are SOOO many retarded questions. Like the sq ft of the house. And, um, the number of animals.
hide.gif

Quote:

There are SOOO many retarded questions. Like the sq ft of the house. And, um, the number of animals.
hide.gif

LOL.. those are easy ones! Just measure each room... Ken knows how to do that.
And as for the animals... um... fudge it a little...
hide.gif
I doubt they'll count each chicken...
tongue.png

PM me your addy. I have a great book on manging a child with ADD/ADHD and maintaing sanity in the process
wink.png
I have one of those as well. On a side note, they are often brilliant creative children....IF you can get them to sit still
lol.png

Quote:
Because we can't take him to doc yet we are not sure that he really IS ADHD. Just an observation. I am giggling right now because this kid has us on our toes. He is soooo sweet and HAPPY and just a pain in the butt!!!!

so, the eyes popped open at 3am and it occurred to me that you may have a child with food sensitivities.
There are gobs of books at the library. try one thing, then another until something helps. Worse case would be a mixture of sensitivities.

I would cut out all food with dyes that have a number.

then cut out milk

then corn.
Corn is difficult because it is so ubiquitous. starch, xyanthan (or xanthin or something) gum, syrup, meal...
roll.png

then Wheat flour
Flour is easier to cut out, just ruins the fun of stuff. (all the good stuff in life is made with wheat flour.
sad.png
)

I really, really hope something helps you while you are waiting. Can you imagine how exhausted this kid must be? Once his system turns off, he should sleep for days. Sleep is so important for him right now.
.. and I bet you all could use some as well?

Back
Top Bottom